Purchased new T503

/ Purchased new T503 #1  

aspg4

Silver Member
Tractor
Massey Fergerson 135, TYM 554
After looking at many brands of tractors I purchased a new T503 today (with loader) for $22,000.00. The price included a heavy duty front hay fork. Dealer said $500.00 less if did not want the hay fork.. The TYM had many more standard features than the other brands that I looked at. Also seemed to be well built, and has a 4 cyl. Perkins engine. Hope I did not make a mistake... Time will tell..

/ Purchased new T503 #2  
Good luck with your new ride! I wish there were a dealer closer to me.

Remember, pics or it didn't happen! :thumbsup:

/ Purchased new T503 #3  
Congrats on the 503. Just remember that TYM makes the Mahindra 10 series tractors. Only difference is the engine and the loader. The TYM had more standard features than the Mahindra 5010. I like the Perkins/CAT engine better. Not that there is anything wrong with the Daedong (Kioti) engine put into the Mahindra. The over 40 hp TYM machines seem to be built much stronger than their smaller ones. If you are going to do heavy lifting with the loader you are going to need a counter balance weight of some type. Should be a good machine. I almost bought one about 2 years ago. It had been on the dealer lot for 2 years. He wanted to move it. Faded paint and sun bleached plastic. He gave me a good price. But someone bought it before I went back two days later.

/ Purchased new T503 #4  
Welcome to the TYM club, I think you will be happy with it. I have about 150 hrs on my 353 using it mostly for snow removal and moving firewood around. I had a friend who has been building and maintaining roads for 30 years look it over and he was impressed with how well built it was. He maintains his own grader, loader, trucks etc. You should have many good years ahead.

/ Purchased new T503 #5  
Wonderful choice I bought mine almost a year ago and have 100 plus hours on it so far and have enjoyed every second.I have the cab model with clutch you did not say if you had clutch or hydrostatic ( pictures required ) enjoy !

/ Purchased new T503 #6  
Welcome to the club.

Enjoy the machine.

Should be a work horse.

/ Purchased new T503 #7  
Congratulations and welcome.

Al

/ Purchased new T503
After looking at many brands of tractors I purchased a new T503 today (with loader) for $22,000.00. The price included a heavy duty front hay fork. Dealer said $500.00 less if did not want the hay fork.. The TYM had many more standard features than the other brands that I looked at. Also seemed to be well built, and has a 4 cyl. Perkins engine. Hope I did not make a mistake... Time will tell..

Got on my new T503 for the 1st time yesterday, and started it up and was letting it warm up while I was looking at all the features, and after 2/10 of an hour the engine suddenly died. Started back up and ran for a few minutes and died again, and would not start. Called dealer and he said go out and try it again, so this morning tried again, and engine began to make loud noise, and stopped. Dealer came out and said sounds to him like the engine has blown up. Said he would be back to pick it up Monday. Anyone have any ideas? Wish me luck.......

/ Purchased new T503 #9  
Hate to ask the simple questions, Is there oil in it?

/ Purchased new T503
Full of oil, it was just delivered by the dealer...