T754

/ T754 #1  

Dan0602

Tractor
Ford 5900
Has anyone else noticed that on the description page of the T754 it states the fuel tank is 18.5 gallons. However, if you click on specifications it shows 23.8 gallons(90Liters). The product brochure also states 23.8 gallons. Which is correct?

/ T754 #2  
Has anyone else noticed that on the description page of the T754 it states the fuel tank is 18.5 gallons. However, if you click on specifications it shows 23.8 gallons(90Liters). The product brochure also states 23.8 gallons. Which is correct?

I think the 23.8 gallon is correct. The T654 has a 18.5 gallon tank. TYM and others have some minor errors on their websites. Nothing new. When they find it they will fix it.

/ T754 #3  
I have had mine for three weeks now. It has a 23.8 gallon tank on it.
Have put 40+ hours on it in the hay field and baled 1800 sq bales with it.

/ T754 #4  
I have had mine for three weeks now. It has a 23.8 gallon tank on it. Have put 40+ hours on it in the hay field and baled 1800 sq bales with it.

How is that nice Deutz engine. How is on fuel. Any problems making hay?

/ T754 #5  
How is that nice Deutz engine. How is on fuel. Any problems making hay?

The engine runs good. It does use more fuel to do a job than my ford 4000 gas would use. On hay, I use a ztr 185 drum mower and it handles it good. On baling, (sq bales) I could not tell that the baler was back there. The tires do walk sideways on the hillsides some. Just getting used to it. As soon as it stops rain, I will be back in the hay field. Another 1500 bales to do.
About the only down side so far, is after 2-3 hours running, the heat off the engine, transmission, rear end is more than the AC can keep cool. And you had to put on gloves to take off the PTO shaft, it was so hot.

/ T754 #6  
About the only down side so far, is after 2-3 hours running, the heat off the engine, transmission, rear end is more than the AC can keep cool. And you had to put on gloves to take off the PTO shaft, it was so hot.

Some people tint the windows to help with this. Hopefully you will have many good years with this tractor.

/ T754 #7  
   / T754 #8  
The engine runs good. It does use more fuel to do a job than my ford 4000 gas would use. On hay, I use a ztr 185 drum mower and it handles it good. On baling, (sq bales) I could not tell that the baler was back there. The tires do walk sideways on the hillsides some. Just getting used to it. As soon as it stops rain, I will be back in the hay field. Another 1500 bales to do.
I know this is an old post but I am curious how the TYM T745 is working for you. Thanks