Buying Advice Advice T254 or T234

/ Advice T254 or T234 #1  

Gnab2

Tractor
T234
I am looking at the TYM tractors and I am torn. I am looking at the TYM T254 and the TYM T234. Both are solid looking and seem to be solid built little tractors. I was wondering if there is and true PROS and CONS from real life owners.

If there is a better option in the price range and 25hp size of theses, the input would be greatly considered.

Oh first time poster. Long time lurker. so be easy...

/ Advice T254 or T234 #2  
Well, can't directly help you, but I've got a Cabelas branded T254 with the Yanmar engine. Just under 60hours on it. So far so good. No issues. Now the fel and the tiller I have were not made by TYM so there is a difference in those. I do have the belly mower. Had the seal fail on that gearbox at 50 hours. Had been cutting heavy scrub grass and it really is a mower, not a bushhog. Found a seal and I added a cover and some side deflectors to help protect it down the road. Tractor is great in my opinion,. Hst model. 4wheel drive has been good when I need it. It is a little tractor, but is great for me and my 3 acres. I'd buy again....

/ Advice T254 or T234 #3  
Seems based off TYM website the 235 has a stronger loader. Not sure why TYM has two different tractors that are the same size. They did have some problems with the 254 bucket on the loader. The metal is a little weak for the single connection. They redesigned it and distributed the force over a larger area.

/ Advice T254 or T234
They changed to a skid steer style bucket on the T234. Also the T254 has the Yanmar motor vs the T234 has the Mitsubishi motor. That is close to the only change I saw.

/ Advice T254 or T234 #5  
Four words describe why I dont sell the T254. Aluminum rear axle housings. T234 is same as old T293 just derated to squeeze under EPA regs.