Price Check What's a good price for a new T354HST with loader??

/ What's a good price for a new T354HST with loader?? #1  

Lowrider2120

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti ck3510HST SE Cab, Kubota BX1500D
I'm torn between Kioti and the TYM and it might depend upon what I get for a trade-in. TYM is a nicer tractor but not sure it's a better tractor. Some folks seem to love them and others not so much. I'm in North Idaho if that matters.

/ What's a good price for a new T354HST with loader?? #2  
I'm torn between Kioti and the TYM and it might depend upon what I get for a trade-in. TYM is a nicer tractor but not sure it's a better tractor. Some folks seem to love them and others not so much. I'm in North Idaho if that matters.

Cabela's is clearing out their tractors at good prices. They are made by tym and have woods loaders. A LM36H would be the same. I picked up a LM46H with loader for Less than 22k 0% for five years.

/ What's a good price for a new T354HST with loader??
Thanks Bud...I think the dealer made me a deal I couldn't pass up on a new last year's model Kioti 35 horse with a cab. Haven't signed anything yet so I'll still check out Cabela's and see if there is anything like your deal in the North West.

/ What's a good price for a new T354HST with loader?? #4  
Have you looked at Jordan Sales in Post Falls? They sell TYM and Kioti.

Yes Sir...that's where I was all afternoon. Terry is a nice guy!

/ What's a good price for a new T354HST with loader?? #6  
Yes, I have to agree, he was only selling TYM when I bought mine. It was they was he sold his tractor by pointing out TYM's positives not trying to show me the negatives of other brands. He has always been helpful whenever I call or just stop by with a question.

I get the feeling he is thinking about retiring a little bit and leave things to the kids.

Where are you located? I'm North of Sandpoint but have property East of Athol.

/ What's a good price for a new T354HST with loader?? #8  
Lowrider, I am east of CDA off of Hwy 97 towards Harrison.

That's a nice drive down 97.

/ What's a good price for a new T354HST with loader?? #10  
Luckily for me I'm only about 5 miles down 97. Driving around the lake from Harrison to the I90 in the winter is a real pain.