Tell me about TYM tractors...Looking at tractor in link.

/ Tell me about TYM tractors...Looking at tractor in link.
T-B-N has a FORUM dedicate exclusively to TYM tractors.

Hit the FORUMS icon, cursor down.

Read the SIMILAR THREADS contained in the blue box at bottom of this page. All threads are on TYM.

I thought I posted this in the TYM forum..??

td

/ Tell me about TYM tractors...Looking at tractor in link. #3  
You did.

/ Tell me about TYM tractors...Looking at tractor in link. #4  
We don't see TYM's out here very often. I am a big fan of the Yanmar motor, my 80's JD has one in it, and it has been trouble free since I bought it used 20 years ago.

That seems like a good price, as long as the dealer has a competent service dept. Wish I had a bunch more money so I could put one through it's paces and see how it did.

/ Tell me about TYM tractors...Looking at tractor in link. #5  
TYM builds tractors for many other tractor companies. Most if not all smaller Mahindra tractors are TYM with Mahindra engines. When I looked @ Mahindra I noticed the TYM had more standard features and cost substantially less. Also I go to the local Mahindra dealer to buy my hydraulic filters for my TYM T503.

/ Tell me about TYM tractors...Looking at tractor in link. #6  
Just put 200 hours on my TYM 754. It does not have a tool box and the cup holder is a pain to reach. If it wasn't for that, it would be a great tractor.

/ Tell me about TYM tractors...Looking at tractor in link. #7  
No cupholder or toolbox on my LM36 ( which is T35 ) :thumbdown:

Only have 30 hours on it so far but its been a beast, some of the plastic seems a little cheesy but thats all the builders nowadays.