TYM in North Idaho

/ TYM in North Idaho #1  

nalle

Tractor
CK2610H
Hi,
we stopped by the Dealership in Post Falls last night and must say WOW. Finally a Biz that still has customer Service.
From other Post I have seen that their a few people from this area and wanted to check if they can tell me if the Dealership is still this way after the Sale.
We are looking a Tractor to help us with this kind of work:
  • Snow removal on driveway and yard, will hunt down an old Pull behind V-Style PTO Blower
  • Use the Loader for Wet-Snow removal "pretty rare around here"
  • Maintain the driveway, thinking Box-Scaper
  • Gathering Firewood off the Property
  • Moving And stacking Firewood. Wood stacked on a 3' tall Pallet "with side walls", Want to move them 1 by 1 in the winter close to the door
  • Moving Dirt, slowly filling in a reviene we have. Gaining flat ground to park.
  • Wood-Chipper down the road.
  • Tons of other ways I haven't even thought of yet.

Since it was late and raining we only sat on the T353 & T253. The T253 was a bit tight, not sure if the T254 has any more room to spare. The T353 had more space.
Our property is 5 acres and we have 1/4mile driveway, but it is steep and 85% Forest.

Thanks

/ TYM in North Idaho #2  
I would have to say that you saw the real thing when you stopped by Jordan’s. I purchased my tractor about 7 years ago and they have always been responsive to my questions and needs. Just this week I stopped in and let him know that a hydraulic hose on a snow blade I bought this fall was leaking at the coupling after about 3 Times using it. They handed me a new hose and said they’d take it up with the manufacturer of the snow blade. No questions, just service. By they way I would go as big as you can afford on the tractor. I love my 353 HST, I do about the same things you plan on doing.

The wet snow is more common than you think at least in my neck of the woods and you want the hp at the 3 pt for the blower and chipper. Don’t forget pallet forks!

/ TYM in North Idaho
Thanks for the input. We are north of Sandpoint, today just wet white stuff :(
Yes Pallet Forks will be added, first need the Tractor.

/ TYM in North Idaho #4  
Mentioned in your other thread I'm waiting for my T454 to arrive...just a few more days. We'll use it almost exactly as you say you'll use yours. Said "goodbye" to my little GC1710 this morning.

/ TYM in North Idaho #5  
I don't know if you noticed the article in the paper a while back but Jordan's was named TYM Dealer of the Year!

/ TYM in North Idaho
Thanks, didn't see it. But They would get my Vote all day long.