Cabela's Tractors

/ Cabela's Tractors #1  

Bud Soda

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford 5000, 3000
To the owners of Cabela's tractors that still have warranty. Looks like we are left out on our own to get repairs. I have two problems that need repairing. I thought I had two more years of warranty. When I bought the tractor a year ago they said they would continue to repair them even though they stopped selling. I should have known that was a lie. I have bought my last item from them. When I called the service dept at Cabela's I was told that tym dealers would handle the repairs now. That was a lie also. I have called two tym dealers local to me and they won't touch them even if I pay for the repair. So I have probably made the last payment on my LM45H. Maybe DLL Finance will take it up with Cabela's. May be time to Lawyer up. :mad:

/ Cabela's Tractors #2  
Bub, sorry you are having problems. Other than your dash fading out what is your other problem.. Have you called TYM there in NC, and see what they have to say....

/ Cabela's Tractors
Started leaking a little hydro fluid under the steering wheel. Not a lot but it's a new tractor with <100 hours on it. Happen when it was about 20f and around 0f that night. I called two tym dealers here in NC but not TYM in Wilson. The dealers will not touch it. So it looks like I will have to get the parts and repair in myself if I go that rout. I can handle the repairs but I shouldn't have to on a new tractor. Thinking about stop making payments and keep on using it until the come get it. My credit score is 836, I'm sure it will take a hit. Maybe a class action law suit is in order. As much as I hate lawyers. I sure other cabela's tractors will be in the same boat soon.

/ Cabela's Tractors #4  
Yes, I believe now Rural King is going to sell those same tractors. Maybe some help there??

/ Cabela's Tractors #6  
When I called the service dept at Cabela's I was told that tym dealers would handle the repairs now. That was a lie also. I have called two tym dealers local to me and they won't touch them even if I pay for the repair. So I have probably made the last payment on my LM45H. Maybe DLL Finance will take it up with Cabela's. May be time to Lawyer up. :mad:
MY TYM dealer not only will service Cabelas tractors, he will repair them.

I know that Cabelas paid him for at least one repair...

SR

/ Cabela's Tractors #8  
Seems like Bass Pro Shops has ruined the reputation that Cabelas had. Not good for business.

/ Cabela's Tractors #9  
We have had at least one Cabelas tractor come into our shop (TYM Dealer). Cabelas has bent over backwards to make sure they leave here with all issues repaired. Contact Cabelas directly and they will then let you choose your dealer, they will pay the labor cost and provide the parts to that dealer.

/ Cabela's Tractors
We have had at least one Cabelas tractor come into our shop (TYM Dealer). Cabelas has bent over backwards to make sure they leave here with all issues repaired. Contact Cabelas directly and they will then let you choose your dealer, they will pay the labor cost and provide the parts to that dealer.

I have been dealing with a cabela's store here in NC. What state would the Cabelas be in or should I call BPS? Thanks.