Mail order parts for TYM T450

/ Mail order parts for TYM T450 #1  

Wendi

Northwest Great Basin, northwestern Nevada
Tractor
TYM T450, Ford 9N
Hello, I am a new owner of a TYM T450 with a LT400 loader. Does anyone know if there is an online or mail order source where I can purchase TYM authorized service parts and maintenance parts like oil filters and air cleaner elements ?
Also, where I might find more information on repairing the leaking directional valve for the loader: Such as how to correctly tighten the washers?

/ Mail order parts for TYM T450 #2  
Hi Wendi. Is it new or used? I ask as if it is new have the leak performed by the dealer. I I don't know of any online sales but I am sure any dealer would be happy to help you. Where are you located?

Maka

/ Mail order parts for TYM T450
Maka said:
Hi Wendi. Is it new or used? I ask as if it is new have the leak performed by the dealer. I I don't know of any online sales but I am sure any dealer would be happy to help you. Where are you located?

Maka
Maka, Yes, it is new. I'm working on the issue with the dealer now. Unfortunately, I am located 160 miles from the dealer. He does have some items in stock which I can pick up at his dealership but for anything he orders or if he ships to me he adds a shipping and handling fee that is generally more than other vendors I do business with. With gas prices so high I've been purchasing a lot of supplies for my home and business online rather than driving to the nearest "big town".