tym t400

/ tym t400 #1  

lowfat

will i dont no how but here goes this pasted march 21,2007 i bought a t400 with a loader bucket and all was go untill i was cleaning around our hog barn and the arms on the loader bent on both sides and i cant use it so i went to the place i got it and they keep giving me the run around and i went back and the man has left town for awhile i have call and went a no. of times one of the sells person game me the phone no. wher he got the tractors from so i call them up and i get this the no. that i called is no more good i dont no what is going to tack place,any got any thing that might help and here is the no. 517-321-7231 lansing, mi. distributed by decker& co.:mad: :mad:

/ tym t400 #2  
How many hours are on your scorpion ? Decker went out a year or two ago. I believed they used a Loader Made is Mexico. If it came from Decker it is labled Scorpion, Its a completely different loader and Tractor company than what is sold under TYM. Unless you bought it with a warranty Your best bet is going to be to repair it or to replace it with an aftermarket one or one from a TYM-USA or TYM-America. The TYM T400 is a great machine.If you search Im sure you will find info on Decker and Company - Good luck

/ tym t400
my t400 is a 2005 and it has 123 hours and i just it the 21 of may this year it was a left over that they didt sell