TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ...

/ TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #21  
I tried sending the files to Robertk - but the transmission failed for the Service Manual. File's WAY TOO LARGE - for either his email - or mine, but either way, it didn't work. Anyone know how to POST the files here??

I attempted to attach the file here - but it's too large.

/ TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #22  
Email is not meant for sending files, so what you are seeing is normal.

File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is what you'll want to use. I can set up some space if you want to send it to my server. Let me know.

Josh

/ TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #23  
Thanks, Josh. I can use FTP - but need your address. Can you send via private email to me 'hansford@us.ibm.com".

thx

/ TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #24  
Vic was good enough to post the files for the T450 guys that want them. You can access them by visiting:

Index of /t450

Looks like Bob and Greg were wanting the files. If they don't see this post, and someone wants to let them know.

/ TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #25  
Hi Josh, thanks for posting the files, but when I try to down load the files a window pops up and says they are damaged. It may be my computer though. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks, bob

/ TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #26  
well I tried another computer to down load the files and it appears to have down loaded them but to where I don't know.

Bob

/ TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #27  
Not a problem on your end. The files do appear damaged/incomplete. Not sure what the exact cause of it is, but I'll send a note to Vic, and see if he can reupload them to the server. I'm guessing it is an issue with what he is using to FTP the files. Will post back here when I have downloaded them and confirm they are good files.

/ TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #28  
I have no idea why the files would be corrupted. I used FTP, and mput all 4 of the .pdf files.

Anyway, I just completed putting them again.

good luck

/ TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #30  
OK - I uploaded again, setting to BINARY first. Again, they seemed to upload OK. Give it a try.