TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ...

/ TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #62  
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for the Parts List for a TYM 330 in pdf. I already have the Owner Manual and the Service Manual, but I'll have to order some parts so the list would be very handy.

Fortunately for me I have a TYM dealer close to where I live, but unfortunately is not very cooperative. So I'm looking for a nice dealer located anywhere in the US or Canada to buy new parts. Your recommendations are very welcomed.

Have a good day

/ TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #63  
Stef,
I have yet to find a parts manual also for that model. Good luck and keep us all in mind if you do find one!
Valley View Tractor and Equipment in Oregon 503-554-8179. I called them and ordered a bunch of filters for my T330gear---great prices fast shipping!
Grut

/ TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #64  
I was thinking I saw the t330 manual online sometime back! I'd bet you could find it.

/ TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #66  
service manual 1990 Shanghai 504 Farm Tractor

Can anyone supply the head torque instructions for my 1990 Shanghai 504 tractor? Engine model 495A Sn 02503 head part # 88-12 mfg date 5-90 Iron Horse sn 004614 55 HP

/ TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #67  
   / TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #68  
I just clicked on the first "or better yet directly:" link.
I was not logged in to Scribid (as the one who posted them), and the PDF file downloaded to my screen without asking me to login, use Facebook (a game I won't play), or pay anything.
If I thought they were charging, I would yank the files.
Charging might be for additional services.

/ TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #69  
I just clicked on the first "or better yet directly:" link.
I was not logged in to Scribid (as the one who posted them), and the PDF file downloaded to my screen without asking me to login, use Facebook (a game I won't play), or pay anything.
If I thought they were charging, I would yank the files.
Charging might be for additional services.

this is what shows up when I do the same...

Download Now

/ TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #70  
where can I get a manual and parts for a 1996 JCB 1400b