Can anyone give me some feedback on the T603?

/ Can anyone give me some feedback on the T603? #1  

edc6856

I知 looking to purchase a new tractor and like the T603. If you have one please inform me of your experience.

Thanks,
Ed
:D

/ Can anyone give me some feedback on the T603?
I guess this answers my question. Buy other than TYM!

/ Can anyone give me some feedback on the T603? #3  
I think the biggest issue with getting a reply is that you are asking a question about a pretty new model by a pretty small company, at least in the US. I've never seen a TYM, don't even think anyone within a couple hundred miles from me sells them. From what I've read online, they seem to be a good tractor, well engineered, CAT engines on their larger tractors, such as the T603. I do know they have manufactured tractors for Mahindra (mainly compacts, and the 7010) and Montana (T7074).

/ Can anyone give me some feedback on the T603? #4  
At work we have sold one and the customer is happy with it. We have sold a lot more of the smaller models. All the new larger models are based on the 603's basic design. All the new units larger than 40 hp are now CAT powered. My feelings to sum up TYM is would other tractor brands have TYM build a tractor for them if it wasnt good. TYM also builds some compact tractors for JCB in Europe that not everyone knows. Being a newer model it will take some time to get more feedback on the forums. You will likely get more replys quicker other times of the year. We have been very busy with customers repairing hay equipment and some are still finishing planting. The weather this spring and summer so far has put a lot of farmers behind a week or more in some areas.

/ Can anyone give me some feedback on the T603? #5  
this is my second season mowing with a 603. been very happy with it. visibility is very good, fuel economy is excellent and no breakdowns yet. approx 200 hrs. on it and will be at about 300 by end of summer.
always had jd before, local dealer pissed me off so i went looking at all brands. ended up with a tym and haven't regretted it yet. i would highly recommend rear weight. i went with rimguard, that seems to have been a wise choice. the 3 rear remotes are something i'd never be without. 2 isn't enough.
if i was looking for another tractor, the 603 would be at the top of the list.

/ Can anyone give me some feedback on the T603? #6  
My 603 has been bad. A list of things would fill a forum. Had the best ideas for it but now plan to sell. A great looking tractor with many good features. HOPE THE BEST FOR YOU!Lanterman Tractor