TYM Headquarters

/ TYM Headquarters #1  

howlin_wolf

Tractor
TYM K2 T273
So where is TYM-USA headquarters now that they merged "America" and "USA" divisions? They used to be in Harrisburg, PA 30 minutes from me and they had people on here from corporate that would offer up info and such....anyone still hanging around here from TYM?

/ TYM Headquarters #2  
The following should help answer your questions about TYM, Their US Headquearters was never in Harrisburg. The easteren distrubutor for TYM was located in Harrisburg for a few years,

JohnDan

WHO IS TYM?

TYM (Tang Yang Moolsan) headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, was established in 1960, and has over 48 years of experience designing, manufacturing and distributing high quality tractors and agricultural equipment.

TYM manufactures all of its own TRACTORS which carry the industry痴 釘EST and only 5 YEAR WARRANTY.

TYM OFFERS A BROAD PRODUCT LINE - Horsepower ranges from 23hp-100hp. Most models are available with heated and air conditioned cabs?ome models have power shuttle and hydrostatic transmissions. Loaders and backhoes are available for all tractors.

TYM is a proactive and forward thinking manufacturer with an aggressive R & D Department committed to helping their dealers sell tractors. TYM listens and responds to the changing market.

TYM first entered the US market in 1999 branding tractors first for Mahindra痴 10 series. As time progressed, TYM tractors were sold regionally under the Millennium and Scorpion brand names, and branded for an additional company for a few years. The TYM brand is known worldwide.

TYM sold their tractors in the US under their own brand starting in 2001 in some of the western states. TYM then entered the Canadian market in 2002 offering TYM branded tractors. In September 2004 TYM incorporated TYM-USA which continues to be TYM痴 official US operating company DBA TYM TRACTORS.

TYM owns and operates two distribution and support centers in the United States. The newest one opened January 2, 2008 and is located in Wilson, NC. The original US based TYM distribution and support center located in Redmond, OR opened in 2001. TYM built a new distribution and support center in Redmond OR in 2005. TYM痴 Headquarters for its North American operation is also located in its new (100,000sq ft) facility in Wilson, NC. TYM continues to invest not only in the development of its tractors and attachments but also in the resources needed to support its dealer organization.

TYM Tractors is now the fastest growing tractor brand in North America with its rapidly expanding dealer organization and customer acceptance of its high quality product offerings.

Please visit the TYM TRACTORS web page at The official TYM Tractors Web site to learn more about the company and its product offerings.

/ TYM Headquarters #3  
I see someone can cut and paste. Now if only they had dealers that responded to customer inquiries. I have the rebranded TYM T700 Mahindra 7010 and have tried unsuccessfully to both get a price on the new larger TYM cab tractors and someone to help me with parts online.

/ TYM Headquarters #4  
It sounds more like a Mahindra dealer problem to me. You spent the money on a Mahindra, with a Mahindra dealer not a TYM dealer? Just curious.

Maka

/ TYM Headquarters #5  
JW. I want to point this out very clearly so people don't get the wrong impression. You own two Mahindras. You have spent the money on two Mahindras one a Mahindra manufactured machine and one a TYM manufactured machine.

You were looking for two link end balls for the lift arms and Mahindra wanted over $65.00 for them. Of course TYM at the time was charging only a bit over $12.00. Seems to me like Mahindra is really scoring with that kind of markup.

So, after spending 10's of thousands of dollars with a Mahindra dealer (s) you are now feeling like TYM dealers are unresponsive to your support needs. Why not be on the Mahindra side upset at Mahindra (maybe you are I don't know). I just don't think that it is fair to make it look like TYM dealers are not meeting your needs.

As for a larger tractor if you are in my dealer area I will gladly quote you a price. I have the new 903 on my lot ready to sell. If you are in Arkansas or NY or Arizona then I won't sell there so there is no use in even pricing one out.

By the way, TYM has a new promotion on the T700 with self-leveling loader and you can save up to $10,000 over suggested list price. So, you get a great tractor at a great price and when you need parts they seem to be far less expensive. Buying from TYM saves all the way around. By the way, TYM is 5 year warranty vs. Mahindra 3 year warranty.

I don't want a flame war here but to come on the TYM side and complain about TYM when you bought a Mahindra deserves an equally direct response.

maka

/ TYM Headquarters #6  
Fair enough, but I asked the MSRP on the new tractors and got no response. So I geuss since I bought a TYM through a Mahindra dealer I shouldn't ask a TYM dealer to sell me parts if they are cheaper? That's crazy and you won't stay in business long if you only want to sell parts to folks you sold tractors to. No question some parts are more expensive at the Mahindra dealer that's why I was trying to find one of you not so nice gentlemen to buy parts from. I geuss I should tell all the Mahindra folks who own TYM tractors that you TYM dealers do not want to be burdened with our parts needs. News flash buddy there are a lot of rebranded TYM/Mahindras. I doubt TYM would have their current market share if it were not for their relationship with Mahindra. In these parts there are way more Mahindras than TYMs. WE thought it would be good to go to the source for parts, but I for one will gladly keep my money in the Mahindra line if that's the way you want it! Don't you sell Montana too? Do you treat those folks the same way? Do they like you pushing TYMs versions over theirs?

Last edited:
   / TYM Headquarters #7  
By the way I just got off the phone with a TYM dealer in Winchester Tn some 143 miles from me who sells those $45 Mahindra filters for $50.99 so I geuss the Mahindra dealers aren't the only ones "scoring".
Oh yeah that was the second call I made too. The first place I called (Warren County Kubota) has never been a TYM dealer, but is listed as a dealer on the website.

Again all I want is to buy the filters as cheap as possible!
I did find a nice Mahindra dealer who will sell me the filters for $32.93 each. Care to quote your price?

Last edited:
   / TYM Headquarters #8  
jwcinpk said:
Fair enough, but I asked the MSRP on the new tractors and got no response. So I geuss since I bought a TYM through a Mahindra dealer I shouldn't ask a TYM dealer to sell me parts if they are cheaper? That's crazy and you won't stay in business long if you only want to sell parts to folks you sold tractors to. No question some parts are more expensive at the Mahindra dealer that's why I was trying to find one of you not so nice gentlemen to buy parts from. I geuss I should tell all the Mahindra folks who own TYM tractors that you TYM dealers do not want to be burdened with our parts needs. News flash buddy there are a lot of rebranded TYM/Mahindras. I doubt TYM would have their current market share if it were not for their relationship with Mahindra. In these parts there are way more Mahindras than TYMs. WE thought it would be good to go to the source for parts, but I for one will gladly keep my money in the Mahindra line if that's the way you want it! Don't you sell Montana too? Do you treat those folks the same way? Do they like you pushing TYMs versions over theirs?

My point is and will stick to being that you are in the wrong area complaining. You have a Mahindra (2 in fact) you bought from Mahindra so go complain to Mahindra or on their forum. As far as the rest of the completely unrelated things you are trying to bring into this, I have wasted to much time with this already so will let it go now.

Here is a suggested list price on the T903 with self leveling loader $56,135.00.

Good luck.

Last edited:
   / TYM Headquarters
Holy Smokes guys I just wanted to know who was still around here from TYM. All I know is that I used to see hundreds of TYMs parked along Route 22 and now they're gone. Used to be some fellas there who claimed to work for TYM and liked to talk about their tractors. "Chipperman" posted here a lot too.....Maybe it was all a mirage? Headquarters, distribution, corporate, whatver you call it, they were good guys.

Anywho....I see that they moved the TYM "parking lot" to N.C. Wonder why? I kind of liked it when they were here cause when my dealer went to pick up new tractors from them he would stop by my house and drop off stuff if I needed anything. Darn!

She's still running good after about 3 years, so whatever.

/ TYM Headquarters #10  
Sorry for distracting the topic of your thread. TYM builds a very nice tractor. My Mahindra dealer told me just the other day that he had talked to TYM about becoming a TYM dealer. That's good for me because I would like to get a tractor just a bit bigger than the T700. That's why I lurk here. I too am interested in the goings on at TYM.