70 HP Cab Tractors

/ 70 HP Cab Tractors #1  

Tym Man

There has been alot of discussion on the board about 70 HP Cab Tractors
TYM has some unbelievable Prices and Programs on these tractors right now. The T700 like all TYM's is a full featured tractor that is very nice. If anybody is in the market for one of these size tractors you need to look at a T700 right now.

/ 70 HP Cab Tractors #2  
newb here,first post. Going to look at Montana version tomorrow. Closest Tym dealer is 60 miles away vs 80 miles for this tractor. Tym dealer has no cab tractors in stock tho. I know Tym makes the tractor, and offers a better warranty, so I may see if can find another tym dealer. I gather that this model is being discontinued and montana offer was 31,500 cash with fel. If he offers fair price for my 1995 kubota L4200 I may have to jump. Besides warranty ,does any one know of any differences between these tractors?

btw I talked to different Montana dealer yesterday, he reported probs with this tractor, he claimed engine woes but wouldn't be specific. This is contrary to anything I've been able to find online. Anyone else heard of something like this?

thanks

/ 70 HP Cab Tractors #3  
just a quick note i own a 2006 tym t700 it has a john deere turbo charged engine and have had no problems at all i am now just over 200 hours i serviced it myself for the reason of the dealer being 100 miles away. i also looked at the montana version and the dealer was only 20 miles away i liked the tym better.

/ 70 HP Cab Tractors #4  
i also looked at the montana version and the dealer was only 20 miles away i liked the tym better.

Why? I thought that the only difference was the color and warranty. Is there something else? :confused:

/ 70 HP Cab Tractors #5  
for the warranty and the color.