Comments from TYM 700 owners

/ Comments from TYM 700 owners
There's a Montana dealer about 45 miles away from me. I stopped in there on my way to the dr the other day to check his price on a NEW 7074. He quoted me $34,000 with financing and $32,000 without. Plus a $1,000 cash back rebate from Montana.

Did that price include the loader?

If Montana and TYM are similarly equipped and the same price, the TYM is a better buy because of the 5 year warranty. Montana's are only warranteed for 3 years, I believe.

/ Comments from TYM 700 owners #22  
I thought the TYM's used a European loader.

I was looking for some info on the engines that TYM uses and I found the another TYM web site. I think it was their corporate site. It was interesting to note that on their products page, the T700 did not appear. All the rest of their product line was there and the T700 was conspicuous by it's absence. (In the US website, the T700 is in the ine up but it's kinda' placed in a funny location away from the T903 and the T103.)
That, in combination with their alledged price markdowns for the T700, says to me this model is not long for the marketplace.
Does anyone know if there is a 70 hp tractor on the drawing boards at TYM, like a T703???? it doesn't make sense to skip from a 60hp tractor T603 up to the 90Hp T903. That's a big gap in TYM's "family plan".

/ Comments from TYM 700 owners #26  
Possible, I am going off the loaders page on the site. Check out the first couple lines of this link. The official TYM Tractors Web site
I think we're both right!:)

TYM Front Loaders From Taesung

Taesung Loaders are manufactured in Korea. The LT200 loader was specifically designed and fabricated for the K2 series TYM models and providing the ability to perform an almost endless number of lifting and loading tasks. These loaders have a curved boom which complements the K2 perfectly. They are also quick detach and available with a wide range of attachments.

TYM Front Loaders From Trac-Lift

TRAC-LIFT Font Loaders are manufactured in Europe by Humpolec, a major loader manufacturer who supplies loaders for many of the top brands of tractor. All Trac-Lift loaders are designed and fabricated specifically for each TYM model to provide maximum performance and stability. All loaders are quick detach and are available with a wide range of attachments. These loaders are commercial strength to compliment the strength of the TYM tractor.

/ Comments from TYM 700 owners #27  
I think we're both right!:)

TYM Front Loaders From Taesung

Taesung Loaders are manufactured in Korea. The LT200 loader was specifically designed and fabricated for the K2 series TYM models and providing the ability to perform an almost endless number of lifting and loading tasks. These loaders have a curved boom which complements the K2 perfectly. They are also quick detach and available with a wide range of attachments.

TYM Front Loaders From Trac-Lift

TRAC-LIFT Font Loaders are manufactured in Europe by Humpolec, a major loader manufacturer who supplies loaders for many of the top brands of tractor. All Trac-Lift loaders are designed and fabricated specifically for each TYM model to provide maximum performance and stability. All loaders are quick detach and are available with a wide range of attachments. These loaders are commercial strength to compliment the strength of the TYM tractor.

Good find! I personally really like the loader design on my T273 and wondered why it looked so much like the one on the Kioti.

/ Comments from TYM 700 owners #28  
Did that price include the loader?

If Montana and TYM are similarly equipped and the same price, the TYM is a better buy because of the 5 year warranty. Montana's are only warranteed for 3 years, I believe.

Yes that included the loader.

/ Comments from TYM 700 owners #29  
To answer the Loader Question

TYM uses Taesung Loaders now for the T700 Loader and all of its models. It is a Self Leveling Loader with a SS Hitch on the front for the T700.

Some of the older models could have a Trac Lift Humpolec Loader from Europe. It is a very good loader. Very few but their were also some T700's that had Ameriquip Loaders. It is also a good Loader.

All T700's are very good buys right now.

To answer the Loader Question

TYM uses Taesung Loaders now for the T700 Loader and all of its models. It is a Self Leveling Loader with a SS Hitch on the front for the T700.

Some of the older models could have a Trac Lift Humpolec Loader from Europe. It is a very good loader. Very few but their were also some T700's that had Ameriquip Loaders. It is also a good Loader.

All T700's are very good buys right now.

What's an "SS" hitch?