How many hours on your TYM

/ How many hours on your TYM #11  
330 HST, just about to do my 250 hr oil change.

Only major issue is my FEL bolts came loose at about 120 hrs (from dealer). Badly tweaked the frame mounting brackets. TYM said it was my fault for not checking my bolts, but replaced them anyway.

I also got a mixed/transition year on the loader, was a little funky. Got a burgandy tractor with red loader, and the loader did not have the expected bobcat style quick-tach. TYM also provided the quicktach for me, though not without a bit of fight.

Had some sloppiness in the accelerators. Anyone know how to adjust those?

Overall - seems to be a workhorse.

/ How many hours on your TYM #12  
I received my 330HST a couple months ago and have ≈20 hrs on it. This is my first tractor so I am learning. I like it overall but have a few issues-both related to the BT400 backhoe.
First is the hydraulic remote valve. It tends to slip out of position resulting in lost power on the BackHoe. My dealer recommended I add a metal hook to keep it in place. That sounds a bit kludgy. What do you think?

Second and more serious is where the BackHoe bucket attaches and rotates the 'wrist' I'll call it, there is a LOT of play in the joints. I can move the bucket up-down by hand 4-6 inches. The dealer is going to look at it.
I also plan to add a tooth bar to the FEL and Wallenstein thumb to the backhoe. A Wallenstein 6inch chipper is also on order.
We'll see how those mods improve function.

/ How many hours on your TYM #13  
I got my 330 G TLB(BT300) less than a month ago and only have 11 hours on it. I like it so far!

Joanna a hook will help out a lot for the Hydro. Lever. Mine came with a bungee from lever to brake pedal, that lasted a who one time use and then I added a hook using a panel bolt above the lever. Just make sure if you here the relief valve whining to switch the hoses going to back hoe. I had to switch mine due to it being set up to go down. You will like the thumb I have moved a couple of good size rocks with mine and can稚 wait till I cut up a tree using it to hold the log. I got a tooth bar also but took mine off for snow removal, won稚 be able to play with that till spring sometime.
Good luck with the BT400 problem and have fun,
Grut

/ How many hours on your TYM #15  
I have a T233 (well a rebranded Montana T2334)
200 hrs on mine. Running great.
The only problem I've had on mine was a short in the wiring which was covered under warranty. Well that and the fact that my local dealer dropped the Montana line :( bummer.

/ How many hours on your TYM #16  
I've got a T400 used about 2 years ago now and it has 2623.6 hrs on it now. Looks and runs like a new one, Can't go wrong with one of these WORKHORSES!:D

/ How many hours on your TYM #17  
T903 here with 30 hrs. A little jumpy on auto 4wheel starts and had a pto selector lever rattle that I fixed with rubber hose. Otherwise, seems solid. Will know more when we work it in the hay fields this summer. Sure was nice and warm in the cab this winter though.

/ How many hours on your TYM #18  
Bought a slightly used (65 hrs) 2006T-400 in June 2011. Tractor now has 112 hrs and is still going strong

I have been around farms and tractors most of my life and I am very impressed with this machine, Handles nicely and seems to have plenty of power.
I have 13 acres, about 70 percent forested, and have used the tractor
for light logging and road building. Also used it for snow removal this past winter.

Biged

/ How many hours on your TYM #19  
T335 HST purchased new in August 2011, 75 trouble free hours on it!

/ How many hours on your TYM #20  
I have an 09 T 273 with 107hs at the spring servicing.