How many hours on your TYM

/ How many hours on your TYM #21  
330 HST 500 hours. Had leak on the sight glass on the trany. Fixed it in about 5 minutes with a part provided by the dealer for free.

/ How many hours on your TYM #22  
put 34 hours on it since new. All heavy dirt work. Great machine and strong. Shifting is hard (F/R, L,M,H), shifters hang up and often noisy. Always use clutch. Only battery and glow pug lights are working before starting. Hand-break not holding. Dealer says shifting is normal, lights he has to check and breaks are OK - more adjusting will wear pads. I don't know ...

/ How many hours on your TYM #23  
T353
17 hours
currently at dealer for 2nd warranty repair since I took delivery on 3/30/12
I started a thread "T353 keeps dying" to try to find possible cures. I think I will really like it once it gets straightened out.

/ How many hours on your TYM #25  
T273, 2006 model bought new in 2006, 251 hrs. Running great.

/ How many hours on your TYM #26  
TYM T353 bought new in 3/2011 , 170 trouble free hours on it.
i am very impressed with this machine ,red bulle power:thumbsup:

/ How many hours on your TYM #27  
Have a T293 that was bought in 01/2012 has a 40 hours on it and has worked without any problems at all. Great tractor.

/ How many hours on your TYM #28  
I have a 2 month old T433. Just turned 51 ours, have all the filters for the 50 hour change, just haven't bought the fluids yet.

Having a delimna with GL4 vs GL5 gear oil.

Anyone using Shell tranny/hyd oil?

/ How many hours on your TYM #29  
2007' T273 almost 200 hours ....minor gremlins we all seem to have. Once you know its limitations and your own its an amazing lil turd.
For me its the perfect size and fit for my uses.

/ How many hours on your TYM #30  
Got a new TYM T353 in May of 2010 and it now has just over 400 hours. They replaced the safety control box at 127 hours and the break light switch went out a few hours later and both got replaced quickly with no other problems so far.

I still love the little thing. It has moved a lot of dirt this year so far and has a lot more to move before winter but my place has never looked better.