How many hours on your TYM

/ How many hours on your TYM #71  
Hi to all, new to forum. Bought my 503 17 months ago, have 110 hrs. mostly bush hog stuff and some digging with T400 backhoe. The backhoe is a bit weak but got me through what I needed. Currently have some minor electrical issues . Clutch is making a very audible "ticking" sound when depressed, rpm's either slow it down or speed it up so it has something to do with engine speed. Dealer is over 100 miles away, waiting to borrow a trailer. Any ideas on a clutch adjustment ? Seems to me the cable might have an adjustment on the end which could keep me from trouble of going to the dealer. thanks

Go to TYM's website. They have the owners manual on there for your tractor.

/ How many hours on your TYM #72  
Our T273 has 800 hours over 8 years or so.

/ How many hours on your TYM #73  
Hi all, new to the forum. 273 hst just turned 2,000 hrs. Have had every problem possible but, to be fair it was a first year unit and we work it hard, really hard. still love the power to footprint ratio.

/ How many hours on your TYM #75  
Hi all, new to the forum. 273 hst just turned 2,000 hrs. Have had every problem possible but, to be fair it was a first year unit and we work it hard, really hard. still love the power to footprint ratio.

That might we a winner for highest hours on the T2xx K2 series. Anyone beat that?

/ How many hours on your TYM #76  
I have about 198 hours on mine, still running great.
Ron

/ How many hours on your TYM #77  

How many times have you had to reweld the loader mount? welded mine, broken again, welded it again and added some gussets. Now its cracked again and loader leaning to the right. Going to bring it hame and weld it again, maybe add more gussets. About 800 hours, had it 9 years.

/ How many hours on your TYM #78  
my meter stopped at 1649 6 years ago.i would guess I'm at 3000 or so.

/ How many hours on your TYM #79  
T354 HST with 4.3 hours so far, No problems at all! :D

Purchased last week lol

/ How many hours on your TYM #80  
T234 Purchased August 2017, 150 hours last week when the HST input shaft seal started leaking, bad. Searching here for info now.