How many hours on your TYM

/ How many hours on your TYM #1  

Maka

Veteran Member
Tractor
None at the moment
Hi All,

Just sold a T233 to a guy up here. He would not look at anything else as he bought a TYM 580 over 4 years ago and now has over 6000hrs on it without a hiccup. He loves it and thus came here. His 580 is in Ca. but he inherited property here and needed a small one for snow removal. Easiest sale I have ever made.

So, what model do you have, how long have you had it and how many hours do you have on it?

Maka

/ How many hours on your TYM #2  
Model T273
March 2008
75 hours

/ How many hours on your TYM #3  
T273
April 2008
43 Hours
Love it!

/ How many hours on your TYM #4  
TYM T450 purchased in May, 2007. First service at 50 hours was in May this year. Since then, I've had to do my own haying - so now have over 250 hours. Only problems:

1: Headlights are USELESS. I made some brackets and installed some auto spotlights on my ROPS.
2: Fuel Filter glass bowl leaked diesel on the floor of the barn. I had to buy a special wrench to get it tight enough to stop leaking. Then I took it in for service - and afterward - leaked again. Had to retighen it.
3: Need to pay SPECIAL attention to keeping the radiator/screen clean. Lots of dust/pollen/stuff in the air, so it cloggs up easily - and the T450 gets HOT!.

Nice machine.

/ How many hours on your TYM #6  
TYM 300 HST
Acquired 3/07
Hours 135
Very satisfied, a true work horse
Only issue cruise control switch

/ How many hours on your TYM #7  
T330
40 hours
Aug / 2008
Great tractor.
Lot's of opitions for the price.
Very Satified so far

/ How many hours on your TYM #8  
Do the ones with the Mahindra decals count? 713hrs and very happy. The Daedong(Kioti) engine is the difference from the TYM branded ones. (I think)

/ How many hours on your TYM #9  
Do the ones with the Mahindra decals count? 713hrs and very happy. The Daedong(Kioti) engine is the difference from the TYM branded ones. (I think)

My 3510 has 849 hours.

/ How many hours on your TYM
All manufactured by TYM so they all count. Keep them coming.

Maka