List of Tractors TYM has built for others

/ List of Tractors TYM has built for others #1  

redneckford

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford 6600/3000/8n
over the years including model #'s and retail brand----Thanks---I think some people will be surprised!!!! Time to go to work TYM Man----you to JohnBoy ---is there more than one parts supply chain for these???

/ List of Tractors TYM has built for others #2  
Mahindra
4510 cab
7010 cab Mahindra 7520 engine in this model

/ List of Tractors TYM has built for others #3  
In the Mahindra line they made all the 10 series tractors. TYM has also made tractors labeled Mellinium and Scorpion for one former distributor. They made three models for Montana. They also have supplied some parts for the compact Massey Ferguson tractors in the past. This shows TYM has been around the US for some time and not everyone knew it. Not all of the tractors made for the other brands were equiped the same as the ones TYM sold themselves. The nice part is now we can get a TYM tractor under their own label with a better warranty. I have a Scorpion T330hst myself and love it.

/ List of Tractors TYM has built for others #5  
They also have supplied some parts for the compact Massey Ferguson tractors in the past.

Actually it was the other way around. Older TYM's were rebadged Iseki's and Iseki built Massey. The T330, T400 and T430 for example are nothing more than a 1200 series Massey's/TA series Iseki's with a Kubota engine and newer hood and grill. We have regularly bought parts from Iseki when we couldnt get parts from TYM.

Buck

Last edited:
   / List of Tractors TYM has built for others #6  
I understand that certain models of Allmand tractors were also built by TYM? I would like to know more about that. I'm currently looking at a used 35 HP model

Thanks!!

Cheers

Roger

/ List of Tractors TYM has built for others #7  
Add the cabelas badged tractors. Must be a few hundred of Those floating around. I've got a little one. 25hp

/ List of Tractors TYM has built for others #8  
In that world the small tractors it seems the there is several made by others and rebranded.

/ List of Tractors TYM has built for others #9  
Mahindra 2538
Mahindra 2540
Mahindra 2555
Mahindra 2565

/ List of Tractors TYM has built for others #10  
There is less then half the makes as there are names! There are very few companies that represent themselves and build all the model tractors they sell! I like the brands that do build their tractors vs out sourcing them as it is always easier to get the parts ten to twenty years later!
I'm not fond of the component tractors at all as they age and need repairs as parts are often a problem with age.