Best and fastest service ever

/ Best and fastest service ever #1  

shaybuilder

Tractor
TYM T451
I bought a new TYM T451 with loader and backhoe attachment. I have a little over 60 hours on the machine and was having trouble with the backhoe bucket curling slowly when I would swing the boom to the left. I talked with their service man at the west coast office on Friday and he said that it sounded like a pinched hose was causing the problem. I verified that that was the problem on Saturday and called TYM on Monday morning and talked with the service man and told him he was right, the hose was pinched and was worn into the metal braid. He said that it would be covered under the warranty. Today, Thursday, I receive a package by UPS, 3 days after talking with TYM. A new hose is in the box and it was sent from Korea. This is better service than I have received from any supplier I have ever dealt with.

The T451 is a great machine and the service can't be beat.

Ken

/ Best and fastest service ever #2  
Hi Ken. I am happy you posted this. TYM has been great for us as a dealer to work with over the past few years. TYM is one of our best sellers and we love working with them as they are extremely supportive of the dealer network and customers.

Congrats on the machine and thanks for the post.

Maka

/ Best and fastest service ever #3  
Hello Ken, Our store sells TYM Tractors and it has been the same for us. We have had very little warranty work to do on them but when needed the company is fast to respond. TYM builds a great tractor and I am sure you will enjoy using it for many years.

/ Best and fastest service ever #4  
Bought a 233HST this spring from a local dealer. Have had a couple of small issues like muffler cracking, hydraulic hose weather checked etc. Call my dealer and he comes right to my place and fixes everthing. Very happy with the machine and the service. Would have no problem recommending them to anyone. Dont find service like this very often in this day and age.:)

/ Best and fastest service ever #5  
Bought a 233HST this spring from a local dealer. Have had a couple of small issues like muffler cracking, hydraulic hose weather checked etc. Call my dealer and he comes right to my place and fixes everthing. Very happy with the machine and the service. Would have no problem recommending them to anyone. Dont find service like this very often in this day and age.:)

Cause most dealers go out of business after making all those "Free" service calls----Then everyone blames it on poor business decisions! Send the guy some money for his trouble----