TYM T903 Info

/ TYM T903 Info #11  
Well I am pleased to report that I had the opportunity to check out a T903 this week. Very nice machine. It looks, operates, and really mirrors the MF 5400 series, mostly the early model 5400. It appears that MF used a shuttle shift and a manual power shift in the 2004 or 2005 5400 series tractors. This is exactly what is in the T903, except the shifter lever is very long coming up from the floor instead of being built into the console.

The loader comes with self leveling and is quick. The control joystick is very nicely located on the right side console. Has good air, heat, and nice radio. Steers very well, nice visability, noise level in very acceptable, seat is sweet. Only two things I did not care for, first I do not care for the 3pt set up that requires the ball to be placed on the implement. Second, there is no port or access to bring wires into the cab from outside, such is necessary for baler, etc.

It has electric touch switches that operate the 3pt., such as 4wd, diff lock, and it has two neat features that you can activate that will automatically cause the 3pt to raise if you back up, and another that will raise it if you turn sharp...pretty neat. It has electric turning knobs to control the height and depth of the 3pt. Power shuttle is as smooth if not smoother than the MF I also drove this week.

Hope this is informative. It is a very nice, solid unit. I did notice that the front fenders seem to rattle for some reason.

Any body gotten any prices on these units?

I saw an asking price for a T903/loader at like $43K on Tractorhouse.com.

/ TYM T903 Info
Saw the one for $42,300, but no loader.