Backhoe 273 hydraulic issues with factory backhoe

/ 273 hydraulic issues with factory backhoe #11  
you are welcome. I controlled a cylinder with mine.
Ok. Although it does not have much function with a backhoe, for a rototiller attachment that runs off of the hydraulic system, if the tiller gets jammed, you could quickly reverse the flow and unjam it. Thanks ALKY.

Ledgeclimber

/ 273 hydraulic issues with factory backhoe #12  
Dead backhoe issue: Thanks for the input. I replaced the fluid, filter, and the screen. Still no soap. Found out what it was. I had backed over a small conifer tree before the backhoe quit. It released the quick connect hydraulic hose on the right side of the lower part of the tractor. There were three connections there. They all looked like they were connected. I finally grabbed all of them and wiggled them. The one feeding the rear of the tractor (the outside one) had popped out but still looked like it was connected. Duh. Oh well, I did some of the 500 hour maintenance. The three point hitch did not work either with the connection not made. Live and learn. The TYM is a great little tractor and the perfect size for working in the woods. The loader lifted a 16 foot spruce log 18 inches in diameter just felled with ease.

Ledgeclimber