Need picture T273 re-designed muffler

/ Need picture T273 re-designed muffler #1  

myyaz33

Platinum Member
Tractor
TYM T273
Can someone please take a picture of the lower mounting point of the redesigned K2 muffler? I am finally installing mine after my weld broke on the original muffler and I can't figure out how the lower part connects up.

I thought someone already posted a picture of the new muffler on the forum but I cannot find it.

Thanks a bunch.. in advance.

/ Need picture T273 re-designed muffler #2  
Is it the same as a new 293?

/ Need picture T273 re-designed muffler #4  
Will get one tomorrow for you. Busy day so it might be later before I can post it.

Ron

/ Need picture T273 re-designed muffler #5  
Mine was just a fork at the end instead of the hole. Used the same bolts and washers. Must be something really new if yours is not like that.

/ Need picture T273 re-designed muffler #6  
Here are 2 images of the mounting points. There is the solid bar that runs along the bottom of the muffler and has a v shaped bracket that bolts on in two spots and then there is basically a pipe strap at the bottom of the exhaust pipe itself. That is it other than where it bolts to the manifold.
The last one is just to show off my new tractor! Excuse the ゥ, my image program automatically places that on every image and I didn't have the time to remove it!
Hope this helps.

Ron

Attachments

• _M6C1080.jpg
    _M6C1080.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 233
  • _M6C1082.jpg
    _M6C1082.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 248
  • _M6C1086.jpg
    _M6C1086.jpg
    502.4 KB · Views: 239
   / Need picture T273 re-designed muffler
Just walked in from mowing drenched with sweat and saw your post. Thanks a million now I have to go back outside in the sticky heat. I really appreciate you taking the time to post.

Last edited:
   / Need picture T273 re-designed muffler #8  
Let me know if it helped. I have no idea if they have the same mounts.

/ Need picture T273 re-designed muffler
Let me know if it helped. I have no idea if they have the same mounts.

All done and yes they are the same. I have been running with the old muffler after I welded it for quite some time and finally the lower brace broke again. I had got the new muffler from my dealer around a year or so ago and no directions on installation. Not that it was very difficult, just that there was extra brace that I wasn't sure where went. The pictures were a huge help. Thanks again.

/ Need picture T273 re-designed muffler #10  
Glad it helped! Did you ever find a blade?