Buying Advice 3rd function valve

/ 3rd function valve #1  

JTH

Tractor
TYM T-233
Hi all, Brand new to this site but I have been reading for a while. I was wondering if anyone has added a 3rd fuction valve to there T233. Been looking into it but I am not sure what to lok for. Is there a kit available for this model? anyway any advise would be helpful.. Thanks ahead of time!

/ 3rd function valve
Thanx for the info jaz, ya maybe something like that.

/ 3rd function valve
O...I did want to ask U a couple of thigs.....

1) on your remote. did you plug into the existing ports and the to the valve spool body?

2) R U using a open center valve and running the return back thru the other side of the rear remote?

3) also is there any way I could get more Pics of the in stall and discription? i'm not really what you call an expert with hydraulics and im learning as I go.

/ 3rd function valve #5  
O...I did want to ask U a couple of thigs.....

1) on your remote. did you plug into the existing ports and the to the valve spool body?

2) R U using a open center valve and running the return back thru the other side of the rear remote?

3) also is there any way I could get more Pics of the in stall and discription? i'm not really what you call an expert with hydraulics and im learning as I go.
The type is tandem center, a form of closed center valve that routes the pressure supply back to the return line when in the centered position while at the same time blocking the work ports to lock a cyl. An open center type would not lock the cyl when centered because it connects all ports together when centered.
larry

/ 3rd function valve
The type is tandem center, a form of closed center valve that routes the pressure supply back to the return line when in the centered position while at the same time blocking the work ports to lock a cyl. An open center type would not lock the cyl when centered because it connects all ports together when centered.
larry

Awsome!.....Thanx larry. exactly what I needed to know.