Filters for t433?

/ Filters for t433? #1  

soggybottom

Tractor
06 Montana 4340C
I have found the oil and air filters on wix site, they list TYM and the T433 but they don't list the trans/hydr filter or the fuel filter does anybody have a cross ref list of filter numbers?

/ Filters for t433? #2  
I have looked everywhere for this filter. I have a number but I've never been able to cross it to anything. The ones I get from the dealer are white, generic, filters with nothing on them.
Have you had any luck finding them?
I would think if anyone has them Wix should but the number they say fits, doesn't.
Jack

/ Filters for t433?
I just got a hydro filter from the dealer 120 miles away, costs $73 shipped, not happy. I emailed wix with tractor brand and model number but have not heard back.

/ Filters for t433? #4  
This outfit claims they can supply them, they might be someone you would check out.

I am not to keen on their method of payment!

Al

TYM tractor filters

/ Filters for t433?
I'll keep that texas place for future, I needed that hydro filter in a hurry, don't take long to get 50 hrs. By 300 hrs I hope napa/wix has it figgered out.

/ Filters for t433? #7  
I'll keep that texas place for future, I needed that hydro filter in a hurry, don't take long to get 50 hrs. By 300 hrs I hope napa/wix has it figgered out.

I have the filters in stock, but I don't have the pricing in front of me as I am at home. As far as the hydraulic filter pricing that may not be so bad. I had a hydraulic filter for one model a couple of years ago at arround $45.00 and my customer thought it was too much, so he went to NAPA and they had a crossover. Their price on the crossover was $75.00 and in the mean time I had closed for the day and the customer had to pay the $75.00 for the NAPA filter, as he needed to do the job on Sunday.

/ Filters for t433? #8  
Just a quick word on the East Texas Equipment-Your source for TYM Tractor* Parts & Engine Replacement Kits listed above, I ordered a couple of hydro filters and a couple of fuel filters over the phone for my t433, took a couple of weeks and they arrived by mail, prices were in the ballpark.

Al

/ Filters for t433? #9  
The following Donaldson filterson will work on the t433
Fuel filter Donaldson P556245
Oil Filter Donaldson P550882
Air Filter Donaldson P827653
I picked these up from my dealer and he had just stuck his item # over Donaldsons #. These could be crossed referenced to any major brand of filter I would think.

/ Filters for t433? #10  
The tym 433 tractor uses oil filter caterpillar part # CTP 2201523. You can cross reference this to many other filters. oilfilter-crossreference.com/convert/caterpillar/220-1523. I use fram3614 The motor is a perkins diesel 404D22