TYM Parts online

/ TYM Parts online #12  
Did anyone download the parts manual for the 273 from East Texas Equiptment when it was online? It was much more detailed than what I have or what my dealer has or will share with me. I'd love to have a copy.

/ TYM Parts online #13  
Did anyone download the parts manual for the 273 from East Texas Equiptment when it was online? It was much more detailed than what I have or what my dealer has or will share with me. I'd love to have a copy.

I would love that as well for our T293

/ TYM Parts online #18  
Thanks for the links. I think this the manual I have. If I am not mistaken the one from from the East Texas site had more of a detailed breakdown. I remember it having the boots for the steering listed seperate and the grilles in the hood were listed seperate.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.

Thanks

/ TYM Parts online #19  
hi, first time on this form, I bought a TYM 603 6 years ago. For the most part, the tractor is alright, but all of the bolts holding the front end bucket on have been a nightmare to keep tight. The worst thing about this tractor is getting parts, I have ordered front ball joints where the shipping cost more than they did. If I had to do it all over again, I would have bought a Kubota. I hope to get good information from this site and good luck all. BYE BYE

/ TYM Parts online #20  
hi, first time on this form, I bought a TYM 603 6 years ago. For the most part, the tractor is alright, but all of the bolts holding the front end bucket on have been a nightmare to keep tight. The worst thing about this tractor is getting parts, I have ordered front ball joints where the shipping cost more than they did. If I had to do it all over again, I would have bought a Kubota. I hope to get good information from this site and good luck all. BYE BYE

Where is your dealer? Try Jordan Sales in Post Falls, ID. I have not had anything serious go out on mine but they seem to have parts when I have been in the shop. Ask for Terry he is the owner and has always given me straight answers.