TYM 233 Block heater?

/ TYM 233 Block heater? #11  
They make those magnet heaters. But you need two for the oil case because its split.

/ TYM 233 Block heater?
I haven't got my shipment of various heating tools I ordered from Kats yet, but it warmed up to 45 yesterday with actual sunshine and still wouldn't start. :mad:

/ TYM 233 Block heater? #13  
I haven't got my shipment of various heating tools I ordered from Kats yet, but it warmed up to 45 yesterday with actual sunshine and still wouldn't start. :mad:
Are your glow plugs working?

/ TYM 233 Block heater? #14  
Check the fuel filter.

Al

/ TYM 233 Block heater?
Ok so today it was warmer and sunny. Spend houurs trying to get r started. I had three different types of things going to heat stuff, battery warmer, magnetic block heater, ect... took off the fuel lines.. all good there, glow plugs appear to be working, just will NOT start. Battery tested fine too. How would I know if the injectors aren't working? It cranks and cranks, and cranks... and cranks......nada. It smokes too while trying to start

Last edited:
   / TYM 233 Block heater? #16  
A few years ago my Kubota had exactly the same thing happen during a cold spell in the middle of winter, she died right in my driveway and just would not start. I had the dealer's service tech come out, he diagnosed the problem to be water in the fuel.

Emptied the fuel take and put in a new fuel filter along with fresh fuel and she started. Since then I have used the white bottle "Power Service" additive in my fuel and have not had that problem again with either the Kubota or the TYM.

Al

/ TYM 233 Block heater?
A few years ago my Kubota had exactly the same thing happen during a cold spell in the middle of winter, she died right in my driveway and just would not start. I had the dealer's service tech come out, he diagnosed the problem to be water in the fuel.

Emptied the fuel take and put in a new fuel filter along with fresh fuel and she started. Since then I have used the white bottle "Power Service" additive in my fuel and have not had that problem again with either the Kubota or the TYM.

Al

Thanks.. I will try that. was there an online place to order stuff like..say...a TYM 233 fuel filter?

/ TYM 233 Block heater?

Al

WOW.. thank you.. I simply drained the fuel, put fresh in, and it started right up unreal. Thanks!

/ TYM 233 Block heater? #19  
Good call Airedale! Glad you are up and going treefireguy. No fun being down.

/ TYM 233 Block heater? #20  
Try TSC, I was there they have lower rad hose heaters in stock.
DevilDig