Broke Drive Shaft Universal?

/ Broke Drive Shaft Universal? #21  
Bkjohns (or anyone else that might have the hole) - Any chance you could post a picture of the hole in the hump on the floor? That sounds like what I might need to do to get at the input shaft for replacement. Mine broke Friday.

/ Broke Drive Shaft Universal? #22  
just lift the mat. if u have a hole there is a plate over it,attached with screws.

/ Broke Drive Shaft Universal? #23  
I didnt have the hole, was just wanting to get a visual of where it was so I could mimic it. I went ahead and cut a hole and got the shaft off. Will be posting a new thread soon.

/ Broke Drive Shaft Universal? #25  
I didnt have the hole, was just wanting to get a visual of where it was so I could mimic it. I went ahead and cut a hole and got the shaft off. Will be posting a new thread soon.

Is this the part# you ordered? (drive shaft Part # 13182102100) I still have not replaced mine yet. At 625 hours now and it is starting to make a grinding sound.

/ Broke Drive Shaft Universal? #26  
Is this the part# you ordered? (drive shaft Part # 13182102100) I still have not replaced mine yet. At 625 hours now and it is starting to make a grinding sound.

I don't know the part number as I just let the dealer handle it. Once I get the part I will confirm it.

/ Broke Drive Shaft Universal? #27  
Bkjohns (or anyone else that might have the hole) - Any chance you could post a picture of the hole in the hump on the floor? That sounds like what I might need to do to get at the input shaft for replacement. Mine broke Friday.

Hey, sorry I didn't see this post sooner but glad you got the hole cut. It would be a real pita without that hole when changing the shaft.
Good luck.