T603 cabin air filter replacement

/ T603 cabin air filter replacement #1  

Smallplot

Gold Member
Tractor
1974 IH 1066, 1969 IH 756/FEL, and 2011 TYM T603 Cab/FEL
I believe I will purchase a new T603 (cab) within the next two weeks. I will be doing some herbicide application with this tractor but have not been able to locate any information on a part number for a cabin air filter. If any one knows, will this filter cross reference with any others from the big four brands, (red, blue, orange,or green)? Maybe someone will know the part number of the OEM filter for me. I am looking for an activated carbon replacement filter but the companies I have found making these specialized filters do not have any of the TYM filters referenced. I don't have an OEM part number to even inquire with these companies because I know TYM tractors are not as common as those from the big 4.

/ T603 cabin air filter replacement
Hummmmm, still waiting on tractor. Can anyone say Kubota? Would have had it within 2 weeks.

indianaEPH said:
did your tractor arrive??

Well yes and no. It is at the dealers but did not come with the three standard rear remotes. Dealer has ordered them and will deliver it after getting them installed. Hope to get it delivered within the next two days.

Did you all know Christmas was tomorrow? The dealer called and will be delivering the new tractor tomorrow! I am very excited.... even put out some milk and cookies :D

/ T603 cabin air filter replacement #6  
Get the camera out!!

Al

Lets see if this works
IMG_3802.jpg

IMG_3803.jpg

IMG_3804.jpg

IMG_3805.jpg

/ T603 cabin air filter replacement #8  
She looks good!

Al