Hydraulic Filter change

/ Hydraulic Filter change #1  

gcampo

Tractor
TYM T300
I have a TYM T300 gear drive and I need to do the initial hydraulic fluid/filter change. I'm having trouble locating a replacment filter, even my dealer is having trouble identifying the proper part. Can anyone help me with filter info and any advice on replacing fluid/filter on this tractor?
Thanks for any help.

/ Hydraulic Filter change #3  
gcampo,

I have the T330 gear which is basically the same tractor. Make sure you also get to cleanable screen in the transmission, I am guessing yours has the same tranny. Mine had all kind of crud in it at the initial 50 hour fluid change.
How do you like your tractor so far?
Good luck,

Grut

/ Hydraulic Filter change
Thanks vabiker23518 for your tip on East Texas Equipment. I'm familiarizing with the diagrams they have for TYM T290-T330 Tractors.

/ Hydraulic Filter change
Thanks Grut for your reply and the heads up on the transmission screen. Does your T330 have a spin-on hydraulic filter cartridge, and if so, where is it located? Thanks again.

/ Hydraulic Filter change #6  
gcampo,
I just looked up your tractor and it has a different tranny. You have 9 forward gears and 3 back. I have 12 forward and 12 back. My spin on filter is on the tranny under about the seat/floor board area. The metal screen mesh is on the tranny also but back a little further I believe on the left hand side. Everything was in the operators manual. Just a matter of finding the filter which is really easy and the cap which houses the metal screen.
Good Luck!
Grut