new TYN owner

/ new TYN owner #1  

Slagiatt

Tractor
Ford 1720
Just bought a used TYN T-450 Scorpion anyone ever own one of theys cant find much info on this tractor good or bad

/ new TYN owner #2  
I have the T390 version. I believe the same chassis but with a different engine. This tractor has been excellent and has exceeded my expectations. Except for a coolant hose leak it has been trouble free int he 6 years that I owned it.

/ new TYN owner #4  
As for the #1 rule of TBN if there's no pictures it didn't happen.....

/ new TYN owner #5  
As for the #1 rule of TBN if there's no pictures it didn't happen.....
What about TBN members that don't own the necessary photographic equipment to send pictures? Or have the means or knowledge to download and send pictures. I only use disposable cameras made by Kodak. Even my cell phone does not have a camera. Is there a way that I can send pictures with utilizing the disposable variety of cameras. If so, I would sincerely appreciate you sending me a PM explaining the possible method. That is, if you have the time. Thank you from the bottom of my Heart.

/ new TYN owner #6  
creekbend said:
What about TBN members that don't own the necessary photographic equipment to send pictures? Or have the means or knowledge to download and send pictures. I only use disposable cameras made by Kodak. Even my cell phone does not have a camera. Is there a way that I can send pictures with utilizing the disposable variety of cameras. If so, I would sincerely appreciate you sending me a PM explaining the possible method. That is, if you have the time. Thank you from the bottom of my Heart.

Buy a camera:laughing:

You've got me stumped though!

/ new TYN owner #7  
Actually I believe you can get a disc burned when you get your photos developed and then you can put that did in your computer and post them here!!:D

/ new TYN owner #8  

May I ask why? I would think that doing this would end up costing you a lot of money and no way is as convenient. Digital cameras can be purchased for under $50.

/ new TYN owner #9  
The early Scorpion T450's are just about the same as the later TYM labeled T450's. About the only changes I know of is a hyd lever update and the color change from maroon to red. The red color models are when TYM started selling them selves not through distributors.