Poor dealer suport

/ Poor dealer suport #1  

Slagiatt

Tractor
Ford 1720
Just purchasted a used T-450 Scorpion and can not get any info from local dealers or get TYM to respond to requist First just like to know the year of this tractor and if parts are avalable X 06 islisted as the build date does any one know the year that X repersents the tractor color is in the deeper red

/ Poor dealer suport #2  
Try calling some online dealers and see what info they can give you. Hopefully somebody will help you out. As for the parts it is the same as the TYM T450, but there may be some small differences.
Good Luck!:

/ Poor dealer suport
Thanks Grut, I've sent out a couple e-mails ,guess i'm going to start burning up the telephone. If any one out their in cyber land has a TYM around 2003-2004 could look at the frame # in the second set of numbers-letter tells the year and month of the build. thanks for the efforts:

/ Poor dealer suport #4  
Forgot to mention there was a topic going around a while back with links to pdf service manuals(there might have been a TYM T450) in this category TYM Owning/Operating. Do a search and if you can not find it post a new topic about it. I have found that calling is just easier than waiting for responses from emails when trying to get parts or prices.