Hands in the air

/ Hands in the air #1  

Slagiatt

Tractor
Ford 1720
Like many of us, i found my way here to tbn seaking info on a new to me tractor. tym does not respond to customers though their web site . the information here can be very vauable to us. I just like to how many of us or tym oweners or on the tbn web. site I have aTYM -450 lets do a roll call and see how many of us there are .

/ Hands in the air #2  
Like many of us, I found my way here to TBN seeking info on a new to me tractor. TYM does not respond to customers though their web site . The information here can be very vauable to us. I'd just like to know how many of us are TYM owners and are on the TBN web site. I have a TYM 450. Let's do a rollcall and see how many of us there are .
(original post edited for clarificatyon)

I own an '09 293 HST that I bought used 3 months ago. No problems with the tractor, so far. It came with an Erskine 601 snow blower. I snapped a drive shaft yoke on the blower last week, and Erskine would only sell an entire drive shaft. Luckily, the local Kabota dealer had a yoke that a local machine shop could modify to work. :)

/ Hands in the air #3  
I own a T330 gear TLB purchased 11/08. Had some troubles with the joystick mounted control loader valve, backhoe pivot area wear problems, cracked plastic fenders, backhoe control levers loosened up, sub frame bolts loosening, and a headlights not working-fuse kept blowing. I fixed the fuse problem (found some wiring issues), repaired the backhoe levers and the subframe bolts - loctite to the rescue. TYM took care of the rest in a very slow fashion--8 months for backhoe pivot area repair.
I would have to say I have been working it and I still like it even though I was ready to dump it because of the time frame for the major repairs.
I heard TYM-Korea cleaned out the NC office and there are now newbies there and Koreans.
Slagiatt try calling them (252) 293-1224 someone should be able to help you out.

/ Hands in the air #4  
I'm a TYM owner and dealer we have a t330 gear with a loader that we use at the dealership and in our sugar bush. Excellent machine. They make one heck of a product. TYM in NC has faced some challenges with management in the last year there is doubt about it. However if you have a good dealer in your area I wouldn't be afraid of purchasing a TYM. I have been a dealer for going on 6 years and they have not denied a warranty claim for any reason. They have a great parts inventory and one tuff product line. If you follow any other brands the number one selling tractor in the world continues to add more TYM tractors to there product line with there name on them........I think this says a lot about the company and product.

/ Hands in the air
Hey Grut, Thanks for the phone number and i'm glad to see a TYM dealer is hanging out hear to. I got the tym t-450 as a beater tractor not wanting to use my 1720 ford in the woods for trail building. Bought it cheap off of Crag's list, got it home and realy started looking it over and must say seams to be a really nice tractor. Now I'm thanking I may need to buy something else to take to the woods with, and put some pollish on this. Just wish i had a dealer ship a little closer(1way one drive 1 hour) close as i can guess this is a2004 with little over 200 hours could use some small parts like brake rod boot , loader boot . I did recover the seat,came out nice, Been working a lot of hours lately and havent had time to use it. bush hogging time just around the conner,with spring getting hear. Was able to get the last Ratchet rake that was on clearence at tsc in my area.

/ Hands in the air #6  
Good to see you here tymdealer, I have looked over your equipment display many times at the "Woodsman Field Days" in Boonville.

/ Hands in the air #7  
I will do my best to help with any problems anyone may have. Also we ship parts on a regular basis if anyone needs something. Woodsmens is a great show glad to hear that. I have already bought my spot for this year.....see ya there!!

/ Hands in the air #8  
I am a new owner of a TYM 450 and have put about 10 hours on it so far. Bought it used with 140 hours. I love the machine for the most part have been doing some dirt work and raking gravel. I can say with my hilly terrain and the bucket full it feels tippy. But other than that it is beefy and powerful.

/ Hands in the air
Hey Jimbo 1500 thanks for ringing in on the hands in the air thread, I'm beginning to beleive that their not as many of us on tbn as i hope to here from.with info hard to get on these tractors it would be nice to have freinds here .

/ Hands in the air #10  
TYM T330. 100 hours
We live on 11 acres north of Reno. It hauls rocks and moves dirtand runs the big brush hog mower and plows snow ----and starts in 20 degrees after sitting for weeks !!!

Just wish the dealer we bought it from was still around. Closest dealer is 75 miles away. Good thing I have neighbors with heavy machinery I can turn to when I have questions!

Looking forward to having folks here to ask too!