First full day with my TYM 233

/ First full day with my TYM 233 #1  

tkn42

Tractor
TYM 233
Well, I must say that I am quite impressed with the performance of this little tractor. We spent the day clearing timber and hauling old farm equipment out of the woods on some property we just bought.
We were able to push over bush honeysuckle trees with 6" plus diameter trunks and drag some quite heavy old field cultivator sections out of the timber.
Could use some weight in the rear but non the less very powerful!

Here is a before and and after of one trail that we cleared in about an hour.

Back at it tomorrow!

Tom

Attachments

• trail-2.jpg
    trail-2.jpg
    601 KB · Views: 258
  • trail.jpg
    trail.jpg
    498.1 KB · Views: 264
   / First full day with my TYM 233 #2  
Hey I don't see a tractor... How do we know a tractor did the work and it wasn't a busy beaver or other creature? :)

/ First full day with my TYM 233 #3  
Hey I don't see a tractor... How do we know a tractor did the work and it wasn't a busy beaver or other creature? :)

Yup, pics of the tractor, or it didn't happen! :D

Joe

/ First full day with my TYM 233 #4  
Using one's Tractor in making improvements on your property, most certainly, leaves one with a "good feeling". :thumbsup:

/ First full day with my TYM 233 #5  
We have a rule here. If you have a tractor new or otherwise we need pictures. If not you disturb the TBN police and we don't really want that now. :laughing: :laughing: Any way congrats on the new property and tractor even though we have no pics to see . . .John

/ First full day with my TYM 233 #6  
Sounds and looks like you are having some fun. Enjoy working on your property. Glad to hear you like the 233.

/ First full day with my TYM 233 #7  
Congratulations on your new tractor and yes put up a photo.

Al

/ First full day with my TYM 233
Ok,ok here is the machine in question.
And yes... despite the aches and pains it is a good feeling.

Tom

Attachments

• Josh-on-Tractor.jpg
    Josh-on-Tractor.jpg
    348.7 KB · Views: 444
   / First full day with my TYM 233 #9  
Nice machine TKM!
My T233 is nearly new, with only 58 hours. I used it this weekend to cultivate my food plots, then bush hogged a trail extension down on the creek. The 233 is a strong little machine!