TYM T353 keeps dying

/ TYM T353 keeps dying #1  

Kprigmore

Tractor
TYM T353
Hello everyone. I am a new member, but have been reading quite a while. I took delivery of a brand new T353 on 3/30, and it is now going in for the second warranty repair before I have even put fuel in it. It died a couple times and would always restart, then it burned the wires off the fuel solenoid. The dealer sent me a new solenoid, controller, key switch, and glow plug relay. This got me running again for about 6 hours before it started dying again. The dealer seems to be at a loss as to what is causing my problem. I am hoping someone here can give me an idea what is going wrong so I can tell them what to fix so I can have it back. I think I would really like the tractor if it would run reliably. Anything anyone can tell me would be greatly appreciated.

/ TYM T353 keeps dying #2  
Burning wires sounds like a short somewhere, tracking it down can be a chore.

Al

/ TYM T353 keeps dying #3  
Could it be you have the PTO engaged and ever time you stand up or
remove weight the engine stops, like it should? What I do not
know about tractors will fill volumns and volumns...Get it in to the dealer,
for repairs, do you have a dealer?

/ TYM T353 keeps dying #4  
I see you are from OK. Not sure but I bet it is hot there. If the tractors is getting hot and shutting down I would bet it is the computer that is bolted to the firewall. Have them put a new comp on it and insulate behind it so that the new one doesn't get hot. This had been a problem on the 353. Your not the first one, but not to worry this should solve the problem and you have a great tough tractor!!!!

/ TYM T353 keeps dying
I appreciate the responses. Like I said in my original post, the dealer sent me a new computer as part of what he sent to originally fix it. Also, heat doesn't seem to be the common factor. Sometimes it will run without issue, the next time it will die within a minute of starting. I just realized yesterday that humidity plays a large part. It seems to me that humid days cause failure more often than dry days. I hauled it to the dealer yesterday (almost 4 hours each way). He said "It may take a while, but I have never had a problem with one I couldn't conquer." Not very assuring when I bought this tractor because I needed it to do basic land leveling work to build a house. Guess it is on hold for now. Again, thank you to everyone for their responses. I will be forwarding possibilities to my dealer in hopes that one of them will be the magic bullet that fixes it so I can get back to business.
Also, Artisan, I have asked the dealer about safety switches being the problem, and can't get any answer one way or the other. As for the PTO, it has never been engaged other than to play with the controls to see how it works. So unless there is a faulty switch that shouldn't be it. No one even has to be on it. It will die sitting at idle while I am off of it. Thanks again everyone!

/ TYM T353 keeps dying
Dealer called me last night. Told me that we were lucky and it acted up for him the first time they tried to trouble shoot it. They found 2 bad grounds in the wiring harness, and have run it for a couple of hours with no problems. He is taking it to his house to use over the weekend to make sure it is fixed before we figure out how to get it back to me. Hopeful that is all that is wrong.