Tractor News Back in the tractor industry

/ Back in the tractor industry #1  

Chipperman

Platinum Member
Hello Friends
Been a very long time since I have posted here but I am back selling TYM. I just signed on as the TM for the Northeast. PA to ME. My old territory. (5plus years ago) Looking forward to my new adventure and see old friends!
Jay

/ Back in the tractor industry #2  
Hey Chipperman,
Good to see you back, your early posts here about the TYM tractors got me to take a long hard look at the brand and ultimately I ended up buying one. I am not sorry, it has been a very good tractor for me.

Al

/ Back in the tractor industry
Hey Chipperman,
Good to see you back, your early posts here about the TYM tractors got me to take a long hard look at the brand and ultimately I ended up buying one. I am not sorry, it has been a very good tractor for me.

Al

Glad to here you are happy. I have missed the tractor industry. Where are you located in central NY? Maybe I can swing by while I am out that way. Have a great week end!

/ Back in the tractor industry #4  
Hi Chipperman -I'm rather new to the forum and tractors. Just got a T353 and put 45 hours on it already. Mostly dirtwork. Had a used 200 backhoe mounted but that ended up no good - will get a new 300 mounted next week.
This is one great tractor - lots of power. Like to ask you since I have not been able to get answers from my dealer or other forum members: Aside from glowplug lamp, oil pressure lamp an battery lamp nothing else comes on prior to starting. High and low beam are working once started but Check lamp, parking brake -,4 WD drive - and fuel level lamps don't work at all. Is that correct for the T353 or should all work? Would especially like the 4WD drive and parking brake lights to work. Thanks and good luck with the TYM venture. TYM seems to be a great brand with substantial experience. Would like to see more advertisement to really get a good foothold for TYM in the US market. Maybe TYM can openly mention which of their machines were sold under different labels for many years. From what I have seen or heard those units are doing well and likely being supported with parts by TYM if the selling brand failed. Maybe even mention which brands are still getting their tractors from TYM. A userfriendly website would be a great addition with Q&A, manual downloads, maintenance schedules, tips and tricks, user comments and press releases, news about TYM, plans etc., etc.

/ Back in the tractor industry #5  
Hello Friends
Been a very long time since I have posted here but I am back selling TYM. I just signed on as the TM for the Northeast. PA to ME. My old territory. (5plus years ago) Looking forward to my new adventure and see old friends!
Jay

Hey Jay,
As the TM for TYM in the Northeast, can you tell me why I cannot find one dealer within 2 hours of me that has TYM tractors in stock? Love the fact that TYM offers the factory cab on models below 30HP, but I would certainly like to see/drive one to help with my purchase decision without requiring a trip accross the country.
Dave

/ Back in the tractor industry
My phone went dead while speaking with you. Sorry about that. Since it appears air conditioning is a must TYM does not have want you want on a 30+- tractor. Kubota does make the B3000 Cab tractor with air. Hope that helps. I will give you a call once I have service again. Is you move up to the 40 hp range the TYM T433 Cab does have heat and air and is a great tractor.

/ Back in the tractor industry #7  
My phone went dead while speaking with you. Sorry about that. Since it appears air conditioning is a must TYM does not have want you want on a 30+- tractor. Kubota does make the B3000 Cab tractor with air. Hope that helps. I will give you a call once I have service again. Is you move up to the 40 hp range the TYM T433 Cab does have heat and air and is a great tractor.

The message I send to chipperman was not replied to. Maybe I should call him too? Phone No, please?
As a reply to the previous post regarding TYM dealers: While at the dealer I learned that some re-organizing is taking place at TYM from the top down. Guarantee work payments / commisions seem to have been rather slow. For now my dealer took in another So. Korean line while waiting for TYM developments. He likes the TYM brand and wants to continue - he represented them for years. I sincerely hope TYM will grow stronger with more dealers joining. Their products are solid and prices are right. They were marketed in the US under a number of different names. With the right set-up TYM can easily compete with the "number one selling tractor brand" having taught them a thing or two - if my info is correct.