Grill guard

/ Grill guard #1  

Tractor
TYM 273
Grill guard
I work with a lot of trees and needed to protect my grill on my T273. I came up with this grill guard. It isn稚 very pretty but it sure works well.

DSC03128.jpgDSC03130.jpgDSC03133.jpgDSC03134.jpg

/ Grill guard #2  
Nice!

Brand new to forum, already modding and even posted pics! Well Done :thumbsup:

Welcome from SW Arkansas.

/ Grill guard #3  
It looks like a good solution and a nifty installation.

Al

/ Grill guard #4  
Looks Good, did the stock guard not protect the front end enough for your application?

/ Grill guard
No the stock guard did not stop the trees from damaging my grill. I have a forest on my property and when I move downed trees the branches damage my grill.

/ Grill guard #7  
Great mod. When can I buy one? I've actually had branches come up behind the grill and radiator. then into the fan, when moving brush with the FEL on my 293. It didn't do any damage but made a lot of noise and was a real wake up call to be more alert to what I was doing.

/ Grill guard #8  
Looks great to me and I like the way it folds down. Good job.

/ Grill guard #9  
Yep, that has merit. I was goint to put a mesh on my grapple but this looks like a better idea for those of us that live in the woods. Is there some kind of latch that I'm not seeing in the pix?
Smilinjak

/ Grill guard
I used two clevis pins at the top to hold it up. You can see them in the first picture. They are easy to remove and make it easy to fold down. I also used two lock nuts and bolts with shanks at the bottom.

DSC03138.jpg Picture 231.jpg