Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Silver Member
    Tractor
    TYM 723

Default New 723

Just took delivery of a new 723 yesterday
    Seems to work well so far, Just doing some loader work.
    Need to figure out the quick attach hitch.
    Eric Beacham
    " Take care of yourself; work hard; deadbeats are counting on you"

Tractor
    TYM T723

Default Re: New 723

Board,,,,,,,,I just bought one as well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a T723, 2010 c/w cab & loader,,,,,,,,,,anyone out there with experience on one of these beasts??? Also getting a root grapple,,,,,anyone ever use one of these creations???,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thanks,,,,narmac

Tractor
    Ferguson TO 30 - TYM T433 Cab - Power King 1614

You boys got yourselves a couple of big ones, don't know anything about them personally but they sure look to be real nice tractors. Narmac I have been considering one of those grapples for my 453 but have not pulled the trigger yet, been reading a lot about them up in the attachment section of the board where there is some pretty good info about different brands and operating them.

Anyhow keep us posted on those big boys and how they work out for you, don't forget the pictures.

Al
    Serious Dogs For Serious Work

Tractor
    TYM T723

Airedale,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,, I think a grapple would do a world of chores for me. The tractor is coming with 3 remotes on the back and a 4th on the front which I hope will operate the closing/opening of the grapple. How many hours on your TYM and has it offered you good service?
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,narmac

Tractor

Narmac you will have no problem operating a grapple along with a lot of other attachments with all those remotes. My 453 came with two rear remotes one which I use for my three point snow blower's chute and I ran a couple of lines from the from the front to the rear to use the other remote to operate my snow plow blade. Snow removal is my tractor's number one priority as I have a small farm here in NY's snow belt region and we can get an awful lot of snow here in the winter. Last winter we had no snow and I used the tractor's plow just a couple of times LOL. I have also cleared several acres of land and use my front end loader for a lot of stump removal. The loader comes in handy for all kinds of odd jobs around here on the farm. I have a couple of small tractors that do the lighter work around here, everything the 453 has done has been heavy duty. I am into my second hundred hours with the 453 and knock on wood other than a couple of loose nuts that had to be tightened I have had good service with this tractor. Out of the five tractors I have owned and operated the TYM 453 is my favorite!

Al
    Last edited by Airedale; 08-22-2012 at 11:55 AM.

Tractor
    TYM T723

Just a few photos of the red beast!New 723-061.jpgNew 723-062.jpgNew 723-063.jpgNew 723-064.jpgNew 723-065.jpgNew 723-066.jpgNew 723-067.jpg

Tractor

Real nice setup narmac, that is a nice looking heavy duty grapple, boy I wish I had one of those when I did land clearing on my place.

Al
    Last edited by Airedale; 10-15-2012 at 08:27 AM.

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4400

I enjoyed the pictures. That grapple is a real asset.
    The PUPIL who does not surpass his Master, fails his Master.

Tractor
    TYM T723

Al & Creek,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I am not sure what these grapples can't do! It is from wildkatattachment, quick connect for skid steers. It is saving me weeks of hand labor work. I will have to work on some sort off brush and small tree saw for it now!! Then I can do this clearing on wet days only,,,,, ) The T723 is meeting all expectations. The cat/perkins is also proving to be a real fuel miser as well, so that makes my wallet happier!!
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,narmac

Tractor
    TYM T723

Put another 35 hours on the T723 in past three weeks,,,,,,not one problem,,,,,,,,,,,,,as noted before fuel consumption is very acceptable as in stingy,,,,the perkins engine is running smooth and quiet...........no hydraulic leaks,,,,,,,,,,broke the tire valve stem on the front right side from being in too close to the brush piles,,,,,,,,,green slimmed it,,,,,,,,,,showing tight the past few days. All said,,this tractor has worked beyond what I had anticipated. Lots of local guys kicking her tires and interested in the red beast. Especially the grapple!! )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast