Re-direct exhaust on T353

/ Re-direct exhaust on T353 #1  

joeyd

Platinum Member
Tractor
TYM 353HST
Any one out there beside me not happy with the exhaust being aimed at the FEL arm? I'm not compulsive about keeping the tractor spotless but I really don't like the black exhaust soot all over the arm. Has anyone found a 45 or 90 fitting that can slide/clamp on to the exhaust pipe to redirect it down towards the ground? I tried some flexible exhaust tubing but it would not fit, 1.5 inch was too big and 1.25 was too small. Any ideas?

/ Re-direct exhaust on T353 #2  
measure pipe and head on over to a custom exhaust shop. I have a t330 which does the same thing. I thought about going with a stack but not sure, but sure would look good. Might be on the to do list...

/ Re-direct exhaust on T353 #3  
Any one out there beside me not happy with the exhaust being aimed at the FEL arm? I'm not compulsive about keeping the tractor spotless but I really don't like the black exhaust soot all over the arm. Has anyone found a 45 or 90 fitting that can slide/clamp on to the exhaust pipe to redirect it down towards the ground? I tried some flexible exhaust tubing but it would not fit, 1.5 inch was too big and 1.25 was too small. Any ideas?

Actually I make an extension that fits on the Kubota B3300 and other models . The pipe it fits over is about 1.320 diameter. email me if interested vtx30@hotmail.com The cost is $29.99 plus S&H

/ Re-direct exhaust on T353
measure pipe and head on over to a custom exhaust shop. I have a t330 which does the same thing. I thought about going with a stack but not sure, but sure would look good. Might be on the to do list...

I took your advise, they bent me a nice extension with a saddle clamp all for $5.90!! You gotta love the price, now just a little bit of rattle can coloring and it will look OEM.

bbbobbb - I needed something 1.70 id.

/ Re-direct exhaust on T353 #6  
Sorry, I dont have that size in availible

/ Re-direct exhaust on T353 #7  
show us a pic when you get done joeyd!

Grut - As you requested here are some pictures.
P7260192.jpgP7260193.jpgP7260196.jpgP7260197.jpg

#1 - Original exhaust
#2 - Exhaust as bent at muffler shop
#3 - Dry fit after a little customizing by me
#4 - Painted and secured with clamp

All for less than $6.00, man I like it when something turns out and dosen't cost an arm and a leg.

Grut - THANKS for the suggestion! :thumbsup:

/ Re-direct exhaust on T353 #9  
I'll drink to that!
Looks great joeyd, very nice job!

/ Re-direct exhaust on T353 #10  
Came out great and looks like it will do the job!

Al