TYM dealers

/ TYM dealers #1  

gizmo210

Tractor
TYM T1003
The dealer I bought my T1003 from says he is no longer a dealer for them, will any TYM dealer handle any warranty issues I may have?

/ TYM dealers #2  
ant tym dealer will take care of you ,your warranty is with tym ,not the dealer .

/ TYM dealers #3  
My dealer passed on less than 1 yr after purchase. The other dealers did repairs,but not happily! Last time I called Mr. Bissette he had to check with Korea,still waiting,that was last fall.LOL

/ TYM dealers #4  
This is exactly why I steped away from the TYM, dealers are scarce and the ones in my area are what I call multi dealers, anything from atv's, tractors, to hand baskets. It's a shame because I thought the TYM's looked fairly decent at a decent price, maybe they'll grow but the way it's looking they're shrinking rapidly. :(

/ TYM dealers #5  
One dealer I used made me wait a few weeks till he got his hay made!!! Been nice to know that ahead of leavin' my tractor there.:thumbdown:

/ TYM dealers #6  
My dealer passed on less than 1 yr after purchase. The other dealers did repairs,but not happily! Last time I called Mr. Bissette he had to check with Korea,still waiting,that was last fall.LOL

You might want to call them again. Mr. Bassette retired the end of 2011. I hear there are a couple new people there that took over his department and they may not know of your problem.

/ TYM dealers #7  
This is exactly why I steped away from the TYM, dealers are scarce and the ones in my area are what I call multi dealers, anything from atv's, tractors, to hand baskets. It's a shame because I thought the TYM's looked fairly decent at a decent price, maybe they'll grow but the way it's looking they're shrinking rapidly. :(

I agree with this last parag opinion.
The same, or similar, is actualy TYM way of act during warranty period.
6 months after a complain a muffler was replaced!!!!and must more...
But not only this, as no answer comes out on other issues!
My T273 tractor was picked up by contry representation for repair or replace by new unit last Nov2009, up to today I have never seen it any more!!!
Means: full payed, defect complain, sent to repair and ...still waiting Lawsuit decision.

This is an alert for the ones who are planning to buy TYM units.
By the way: I am in europe not in USA. Look at Australia website and make your judgment.

/ TYM dealers #8  
Hi,this is what I found yesterday browsing the internet, Inlon Agrimec Group - FREECALL 1800 772 407 - Email mail@inlon.com.au, hopethe link works.This is only my second post, anyway is a letter from the chairman of TYM Korea answering the Australia issue.I'm already commited to buy a T273 I did a downpayment in August 4 still waiting for my tractor as of Oct 3 ,2012.The dealer has an issue with local IRS office here on the island as of what amount of tax to pay for the tractor,but that is another story.

/ TYM dealers #9  
Thanks ham for pos
Any business contract has pos and con. Campanies envolved should not highlight that to customers or world. The fact shows that not everything is ok at TYM with their representatives ( I can say so relating it to my situation with Portugal representatation and his distributer/seller).

A lack of trust in the company is more or less stablished around the world based on posts refering manufacturing failures that remains forever (ex: fuses blown (in almost all models!...) , hidraulic tubes broken on steering, mufflers broken (Parts catalogue Fig 203, issued Feb 2007/11 refers to 4 revisions on this matter between Jan2007 and June 2008) ... fond at first or below 50 hrs). Going to previous years manual the situation is same.
Ones reach to two conclusions: or customers complainings are not forward to TYM, ot TYM doesn´t care with their clients. I think this last prevails. Unit sold, money cached, each one by his own.
This applies for both seller and representation.

My situation, as client, is probably a hard nut to crack for TYM - or not, because no answer comes out on direct complains to TYM.
Who cares? Tractor was sold and payed!
73,CT4JG