Financing Whoo-ee..Finally I own it!

/ Whoo-ee..Finally I own it! #1  

Gregster613

Platinum Member
Southern Ca. halfway up a mountain in rural Ramona
Tractor
273 TYM. 2009 //Yardmachines 7 Speed Shift-on-the-goScotts L2048
Wowzer, I haven't yet gotten the paid in full paperwork, but I've finally made my last payment and I now "OWN" my Lil beastie!! Probably not a biggie to a lot of you guys, but it's a grand occasion for me! I am eager to see what comes in the mail. Not a title, but just a paid off statement/piece of paper? At any rate, I was/am happy and I wanted to share. have a Great day my TYM friends!! Greg

/ Whoo-ee..Finally I own it! #4  
No TYM for me either but I often dream of having my tractor (just made the first yearly payment) and RTV (only one more yearly payment) paid off.

Congratulations! Hope you get many more years of enjoyment from it!

/ Whoo-ee..Finally I own it! #6  
Congrats!!!! Only 3 more years for me!

/ Whoo-ee..Finally I own it! #8  
I know the feeling, just paid the final 24th payment on my LS in October. No paperwork from the finance company yet though.

/ Whoo-ee..Finally I own it! #9  
Very nice feeling, congratulations.

No TYM for me either but I often dream of having my tractor (just made the first yearly payment) and RTV (only one more yearly payment) paid off.

Congratulations! Hope you get many more years of enjoyment from it!

Yearly payments??? I've never heard of such a thing. I currently pay my mortgage twice a month, and I'd pay it every day if they let me. It's not much, but it saves me a few bucks in interest.

/ Whoo-ee..Finally I own it! #10  
Very nice feeling, congratulations.

Yearly payments??? I've never heard of such a thing. I currently pay my mortgage twice a month, and I'd pay it every day if they let me. It's not much, but it saves me a few bucks in interest.

Used to be the prefered way to pay with the agriculture industry. Keep cash on hand in the event a large equipment repair or replacement was needed just before or during harvest time. Yearly payment was usually made during harvest time when cash flow intake was at it peak.