TYM 353 panel indicator lights

/ TYM 353 panel indicator lights #1  

kuhar

Tractor
TYM 353HST
I've acquired a slightly used TYM 353 HST. All is well with the machine except the indicator lights on the dash for 4WD and the parking brake do not seem to work? I don't think it's the fuse because other indicator lights such as headlights and glow plugs work fine. Any ideas?

/ TYM 353 panel indicator lights #2  
Bulbs come to mind for the two lights.

Is Harvey's Lake near Pittston or Wilkes Barre? Both of my parents were from that area and I remember them talking about Harvey's Lake as a place they used to go to.

Last edited:
   / TYM 353 panel indicator lights
Yep, Harveys Lake is very close to Pittston and Wilkes-Barre. It used to be a popular tourist attraction years ago with hotels, beaches and even an amusement park. All that has changed now though, its all private docks and houses. I own some land on top of a mountain near the lake.

As far as the tractor...its only about a year old...hard to believe the bulbs could have burned out already.

/ TYM 353 panel indicator lights #4  
Kuhar - I looked at my dash today and neither light comes on my dash either. I never noticed because they don't even light up when the battery is on. Next time I drive by the dealer I will stop and ask him.

/ TYM 353 panel indicator lights
wow, that's crazy...let me know what you find out!

/ TYM 353 panel indicator lights #6  
They are not meant to work. There are no switches on the harness to make them work. They are there due to the panel being used in multiple models.

/ TYM 353 panel indicator lights #7  
They are not meant to work. There are no switches on the harness to make them work. They are there due to the panel being used in multiple models.

Thanks for the info!

/ TYM 353 panel indicator lights #8  
these lights are not hooked up for use with the T 353. Since my dealer did not know what to say he ordered a new dash board and still the lights did not work. Nothing is connected / hooked up for them to work.