TYM T293HST reapi/parts manual

/ TYM T293HST reapi/parts manual #1  

Doug Orlando

Tractor
Tym T293HST
Anyone know where I can get a repair manual for the TYM T293HST tractor? I have the owners manual for basic service, I need a REPAIR MANUAL ( in English ..not Korean:) ) Will the TYM T273 manual cover most all? I assume all is the same except for a few engine differences...yes?
Thanks
Doug

/ TYM T293HST reapi/parts manual #2  
Welcome from Oklahoma. You might post this in the TYM tractor section, you'll get more views there. Have you contacted the US distributor or your local dealer about purchasing the manuals?

Ken

/ TYM T293HST reapi/parts manual #3  
Welcome to TBN :)

I moved your thread to the TYM Owning/Operating forum.

/ TYM T293HST reapi/parts manual #4  
Hi, my dealer gave me the parts manual(TYM 293 HST) in a pdf format file,if you are interested I can e-mail it to you.

/ TYM T293HST reapi/parts manual
Hi, my dealer gave me the parts manual(TYM 293 HST) in a pdf format file,if you are interested I can e-mail it to you.

Thanks Guy, that would be a great help. I did email a request to the dealer I bought it from ...but ,haven't gotten any reply. My email adress is mitzidoug@yahoo.com.
Thanks in advance
Be blessed
Doug

/ TYM T293HST reapi/parts manual #6  
Hi My name is Jim and I own a 2010 Tym 29.3 and would appreciate a copy of your parts manual .
my email rceme441@hotmail.com Thanks Jim

/ TYM T293HST reapi/parts manual #8  
I just bought a 2010 T293 and I could use that as well if you don't mind. kenb1060@gmail.com