New Member looking for help with my TYM433

/ New Member looking for help with my TYM433 #1  

gutduck

Tractor
TYM433
Hi,
I own a TYM433 and this winter my cable for my bucket has frozen I have called the dealer I purchased it from and another dealer that they told me to check with. It seems no one has answers for me on what the part(cable) is or where I can get it.
Thanks for Your help

/ New Member looking for help with my TYM433 #2  
:welcome:

/ New Member looking for help with my TYM433 #3  
Welcome to TBN :)

I moved your thread to the TYM Owning/Operating forum.

/ New Member looking for help with my TYM433 #4  
:welcome:

/ New Member looking for help with my TYM433 #5  
Hi,
I own a TYM433 and this winter my cable for my bucket has frozen I have called the dealer I purchased it from and another dealer that they told me to check with. It seems no one has answers for me on what the part(cable) is or where I can get it.
Thanks for Your help

Did it freeze due to water or seized due to corrosion? If it froze due to water then I would just remove it from the tractor, thaw it and dry it. Then lubricate it with low temp or dry lubricant.
McLube : Moly & PTFE Lubricants
http://www.amazon.com/Lubriplate-10oz-Temp-Garage-Grease/dp/B000P1R5Z2

/ New Member looking for help with my TYM433 #6  
If you still havent found a replacement cable let me know. My dealer is confident he can get most any part.

/ New Member looking for help with my TYM433 #7  
For future reference. I had water get into the loader cable as well. It froze up and I snapped a cable in 20 below weather. My dealer replaced mine on a Sunday when it was still 13 below. Hes a pretty good guy. A simple solution to stop this from happening again is to seal the top of the loader lever rubber boot with black silicon.