Snow Blowers/Overall Workmanship of the TYM ?

/ Snow Blowers/Overall Workmanship of the TYM ? #21  
You can see the Kabota dealer out your window, known him for years, buy a TYM, and wonder why he shuns you?

/ Snow Blowers/Overall Workmanship of the TYM ? #22  
Tractorpics 001.JPG

Wow, Finally got a pic to upload. have to try again .......... I guess my pics were too large before??? Reduced them 50% and they uploaded.
Tractorpics 002.JPG
Tractorpics 003.JPG

/ Snow Blowers/Overall Workmanship of the TYM ? #23  
Do those hoses always go over the hood?

/ Snow Blowers/Overall Workmanship of the TYM ? #24  
he acted like that long before I was in the market
You can see the Kabota dealer out your window, known him for years, buy a TYM, and wonder why he shuns you?

/ Snow Blowers/Overall Workmanship of the TYM ? #25  
Do those hoses always go over the hood?

They do not actually go over the hood. They are anchored to the left front grill support and follow up the side of the hood to the Hy connections. Not a problem opening the hood.

/ Snow Blowers/Overall Workmanship of the TYM ? #26  
The pictures are misleading. I have a diferent blower and mine are much lower.

/ Snow Blowers/Overall Workmanship of the TYM ? #27  
Hi,

New to the site, i am looking for a front mount snow blower one that fits via the "quick connect" attachment for my TYM 293, is there such an item?

Also I have owned the TYM for a year, 110 hours on it, bolts/nuts and pins falling of it all the time, hydraulic leaks, front boots failed, brake is not powerful to hold on hills, anyone else have these or other concerns?? Otherwise love the heated cab, 4x4, backhoe digs beep, I use it to set 500 or 1000 gal LP tanks, trenches, foundations, projects around the house and recently moving lots of snow 30'' the recent storm.....

Interested in your experiences viewpoints on craftsmanship of the TYM

Joe

Had a few problems - not as many as you. That seems to be normal these days regardless of where a piece of equipment is manufactured. I like the TYM machines better (many years experience and worldwide use also under different name plates) than the Chinese and especially like my TYM 353 rather well - does digging, loading, lifting, hauling, backhoe work, snow plowing etc. etc. And starts in below zero temps (Mitsubishi Diesel)! Can't say that I would want to trade it for another make / model. Contentment here. Hope you will get all the bugs ironed out. There are many happy TYM users that I know of - a number of them are here on this site! Dealer situation is another story but that does not reflect on the product, in my opinion, which is overall rather good, well made and sturdy and can hold up easily with all the other name plates. Might even outshine them and better their track -/ work records?

/ Snow Blowers/Overall Workmanship of the TYM ? #28  
Just after I took the pics of my TYM Snowblower I lost the blower gearbox. Bergmac from Canada built it and covered the defective gearbox. A local Machindra dealer who is a Bergmac dealer made the repairs for me under the warranty. Just installed it back on my TYM273 yesterday and today we're looking at a foot or more of snow. Great Timing!

/ Snow Blowers/Overall Workmanship of the TYM ? #29  
Just crossed the 500 hour mark on my 330HST. Ran in to some dealer issues early, but found another TYM dealer who was really helpful in ID. Within the first 100 hours a main loader bolt fell off, and I racked my loader, not knowing until I had cracked the main arms. TYM reluctently replaced the arms for free, saying it is my responsibility to check my bolts... Had subsequent issues with keeping the loader bolts tight, and crack an arm again - outside of warranty. Just feels like after the initial issue I have some slop, and now I worry about my bolts coming loose all the time. Thinking of adding some of those truck wheel lug safety indicators, pointing them all vertical down, so I can get a quick visual check if one moves.

I tore off a hose fitting on the underside (hydro fluid return). My fault, but still a silly placement for a rubber boot in my mind, and getting a replacement in the country was problematic - long wait for a $5 chunk of rubber, and potentially indicative of weak dealer/parts network.

Outside of that it has been a solid workhorse- the kubota powerplant has been solid, and no major mechanical issues.

So overall I have been pretty happy with it.