Snow Blowers/Overall Workmanship of the TYM ?

/ Snow Blowers/Overall Workmanship of the TYM ? #1  

Cdn Joe

Tractor
TYM 293
Hi,

New to the site, i am looking for a front mount snow blower one that fits via the "quick connect" attachment for my TYM 293, is there such an item?

Also I have owned the TYM for a year, 110 hours on it, bolts/nuts and pins falling of it all the time, hydraulic leaks, front boots failed, brake is not powerful to hold on hills, anyone else have these or other concerns?? Otherwise love the heated cab, 4x4, backhoe digs beep, I use it to set 500 or 1000 gal LP tanks, trenches, foundations, projects around the house and recently moving lots of snow 30'' the recent storm.....

Interested in your experiences viewpoints on craftsmanship of the TYM

Joe

/ Snow Blowers/Overall Workmanship of the TYM ? #2  
welcome to TBN.

/ Snow Blowers/Overall Workmanship of the TYM ? #3  
:welcome:

/ Snow Blowers/Overall Workmanship of the TYM ? #5  
There is a specific TYM forum here on TBN that may provide you with information. BTW, Welcome aboard.

/ Snow Blowers/Overall Workmanship of the TYM ? #6  
Welcome to TBN :)

I moved your thread to the TYM Owning/Operating forum.

/ Snow Blowers/Overall Workmanship of the TYM ? #7  
u think yours falls apart it is good u don't have an older one!
Hi,

New to the site, i am looking for a front mount snow blower one that fits via the "quick connect" attachment for my TYM 293, is there such an item?

Also I have owned the TYM for a year, 110 hours on it, bolts/nuts and pins falling of it all the time, hydraulic leaks, front boots failed, brake is not powerful to hold on hills, anyone else have these or other concerns?? Otherwise love the heated cab, 4x4, backhoe digs beep, I use it to set 500 or 1000 gal LP tanks, trenches, foundations, projects around the house and recently moving lots of snow 30'' the recent storm.....

Interested in your experiences viewpoints on craftsmanship of the TYM

Joe

/ Snow Blowers/Overall Workmanship of the TYM ? #8  
Just purchased and mounted the TYM front mount snowblower on my 273 and It works very nice. The 36" we got here was no problem other than the abck in your face stuff that occurs when the wind decides to change direction. I mounted it myself and I have about $5200 in it after install. I will post some pics tomorrow.

/ Snow Blowers/Overall Workmanship of the TYM ?
Just purchased and mounted the TYM front mount snowblower on my 273 and It works very nice. The 36" we got here was no problem other than the abck in your face stuff that occurs when the wind decides to change direction. I mounted it myself and I have about $5200 in it after install. I will post some pics tomorrow.

Look forward to seeing the pics, I went with the Cab Over 293, warm and dry in the winter.

/ Snow Blowers/Overall Workmanship of the TYM ?
What has happened to your? Did warranty cover the defects?