Just bought T603

/ Just bought T603 #1  

Ttsouthern

Tractor
Tym t603
Hi,
New here but have read a lot of good info from the site so excited to join! Just kind of nerves now because I just bought a new TYM T603 and from what info I could find it looked good but would love to here more!! My decision was between this tractor and a Kioti DK55. Both I think are good tractors would just like to know people's thoughts on either of them and if my decision was the right one!!(still have one chance to change if I really need to)

What I will be doing with it is a lot of dirt moving, bought the backhoe too, and some haying and other small farm work. Any info would be great! Thanks for any points and ideas.

Tim

/ Just bought T603
So does anyone have the t603 or did I pick an odd duck!!?? I was hoping that somebody could tell me how theirs has been and the what they have used it for but it's looking like there is not much support out there for them:confused: I really hope I am wrong on that!!!

/ Just bought T603 #3  
There are a couple of them in my area. One uses it for haying and the other general farm work. There may be more that I am not aware of. Being more of a small farm size tractor rather than a home owner size replys may be slow for a while. Everyone in my area is geting equipment ready to head to the field real soon.

/ Just bought T603
Thanks, it has been busy seeding and spring work in my area too. So do those two around u seem to be going good?

/ Just bought T603 #5  
Congratulations on your new TYM, I have looked at the T603 and it is a real nice tractor in my opinion, I believe there are a couple of guys here that have one. Like Pete mentioned most of the folks on this site for the most part have smaller sized tractors. Keep us posted on how that T603 works out for you.

Al

/ Just bought T603
Thanks for the info and I will let know how it goes

/ Just bought T603 #7  
Ttsouthern, you're new here so I-we'll give you a break. But it is customary to post pictures of your new tractor. :cool2: Some say "no pictures, didn't happen" :rolleyes: You will find that pictures help out a lot.

Like others have said, most of the members here have smaller machines, I would say 50hp and less. But there are a few of us that do have a little bigger machines, some even A LOT BIGGER. :thumbsup:

:welcome: to the forum, there is A LOT of info available here.

Don't be a stranger. ;)

/ Just bought T603
Lol, I don't have it yet or there might be a picture!! :cool2: I will let you know when it comes in and thanks for letting me know more about the forum:D

/ Just bought T603 #9  
Lol, I don't have it yet or there might be a picture!! :cool2: I will let you know when it comes in and thanks for letting me know more about the forum:D

Well I have only read one post on the 603 he was having an overheating problem running his air conditioner. A few sugestions were given to keep his radiator clean. Maybe install an electric fan.

I just bought a T433 to do the same things. Clearing 50 acres of stumps to restore overgrown farm fields that have been neglected for 30 years. I have ran mine in 85 degree weather all day at 2000 rpm for backhoe work and no issues. Its a tank. Wish I had the power shuttle like the 603 you have.

Can anyone tell me how to post pictures I cant seem to figure it out. I have nice pictures of a shiny new tractor just cant share them at the moment.

/ Just bought T603 #10  
The 603 is a little work horse, as long as you have matched the appropriate sized tractor with the task you are needing done, you will not have anything to worry about.