TYM Pics

/ TYM Pics #1  

welderdawg

Tractor
2012 TYM T-233 with FEL
Got some seat time on my T-233 during my R&R.

Bought a 48" bushhogg and 5' rake this time home. Trimmed up trees along my property line, bushhogged about 3 acres of over grown property with lots of 3-4 dia. pine tree saplings and dug a water line trench. After cutting back limbs and small pine trees along the property line, I limbed the trunks and piled the limbs up. I then used the bushhogg to chip/shred the limbs down to mulch, all that's left to burn is the large trunks. This worked very well and I've decided I don't need a chipper/shredder that would another piece of equipment requiring maintenance, the bushhogg does a great job! I used a 12' turn plow to plow the sod open for the water line trench. I then used the FEL to scoop out the trench to about 18" to lay new pipe to the depth of the original water line. Found that by keeping the FEL bucket low and slightly tilted upward that it pushed the small pine trees down so they wouldn't drag at the under carriage of the tractor. I even got the wife to bushhogg for about an hour, she seem to enjoy it.

Brush pile.jpgBrush pile bushhogged.jpgTYM Brush pile removal.jpgWife bushhogging pine trees.jpgTYM water pipe trenching.jpg

/ TYM Pics #2  
Nice work and pictures dawg! If you're half as happy with your T-233 as I am, you will enjoy it!

/ TYM Pics
Thanks VABiker!

So far the T-233 has been a great tractor and just the right size for my property. Just wish I was home longer to use it!

Here's some more pics of bushhogging property and the new implements.

Attachments

• new 3pt implements.JPG
    new 3pt implements.JPG
    311.7 KB · Views: 152
  • brush around ponds.JPG
    brush around ponds.JPG
    224.3 KB · Views: 149
  • rear proprty grass.JPG
    rear proprty grass.JPG
    318.8 KB · Views: 151
  • TYM stored in barn.jpg
    TYM stored in barn.jpg