TYM 503 switch on joystick?

/ TYM 503 switch on joystick? #1  

mbar4965

Tractor
TYM
I just got a T503 HST. On the front side of the joystick handle there is a small switch- feels like a 2 position switch. I can't identify what it does in the owners manual. Any info? Thanks

/ TYM 503 switch on joystick? #2  
Guessing it is/was used to operate hydraulic attachment on bucket such as grapple or something from power beyond. Is there an extra unused set of hydraulic connectors somewhere around the bucket?

/ TYM 503 switch on joystick? #3  
Found the TYM T-503 operator's manual online an no mention of joystick button as you mentioned.

http://www.inlon.net.au/TYM/OpManuals/T433 T503 T553 operation manual 091201.pdf

I agree with Smallplot in that the switch is a secondary function for the joystick. Most of the skidsteers I've used have had a switch to activate secondary hydraulics such as turning on front mounted tiller, broom, multi-action bucket...etc.

/ TYM 503 switch on joystick? #4  
I just bought my TYM. My dealer told me the switch is a diverter switch for exactly what was mentioned running grapples and what ever else. Since Im New can anyone tell me how to add Pictures to my profile and all that. I have key word searched every phrase about adding pictures and No luck on a sticky or thread for us New Jacks

/ TYM 503 switch on joystick? #5  
Exactly,, I was told by a dealer the joy stick is wired if I wanted to add something like a front mounted plow.

/ TYM 503 switch on joystick? #6  
I just bought my TYM. My dealer told me the switch is a diverter switch for exactly what was mentioned running grapples and what ever else. Since Im New can anyone tell me how to add Pictures to my profile and all that. I have key word searched every phrase about adding pictures and No luck on a sticky or thread for us New Jacks

Go on down to the "Other Forums" section. There is a News/Feedback area where you should be able to post your question.